'Single Papa' Choi Jun-ho "is in litigation with a divorcee who is not divorced from his ex-wife" ..Achu Couple, 'Breakup' Shock (ft.Kim Jae-yeol)

While the special was on the air at Singles, Choi Jun-ho reported that he was in a lawsuit with his ex-wifes senior man.The MBN entertainment Singles special, which was broadcast on the 12th, was broadcast.On the day of the MCs arrival, the members of the stones gathered in three months were drawn.I was surprised that my son didnt tell me, because my mother was sad, said Ha Young, who said he saw the Singles, and said, I was embarrassed because my mother turned the channel and said she stopped, and I saw her with my mother-in-law.When Choi Jun-ho, who was most curious, said that he refused the final choice, Lee Hye-young asked, Why did you do that! And Bae Soo-jin also asked Choi Jun-ho, Why did you do that?Choi made a embarrassed laugh.I decided to look at the most talked about scenes.Kim Jae-yeol mentioned the Cart case, saying, Can I dig my grave? Park Hyo-jung naturally transferred Cart to Bae Soo-jin.Park said, I was shocked by the broadcast.The next scene was a scene in which Kim Jae-yeol called Park Hyo-jung and said, Is not it okay? This led to the rumor of the script Singles.When asked if there was a Re-Ment request from the production team, all said that it was never at all, and MCs laughed when they said, Then Kim Jae-yeol is a Re-Ment genius.Next, Bae Soo-jin was the scene where Choi Jun-ho called Chu Sung-yeon in front of him.Bae Soo-jin said, I was embarrassed to meet my eyes and replaced my embarrassment with greetings.Especially, Bae Soo-jin was portrayed as the first person to shake me to Chu Sung-yeon.Bae Soo-jin noticed Choi Jun-ho, who was next to him, saying, Im sorry.I was curious because I could not have a one-on-one date with Sung Yeon, I wanted to know more, he said honestly.The next scene was a scene where he wondered about the whereabouts of Junho, Ha-young and Yoon-sik at 3 a.m. on the first night.Yoon Sik said, When Junho made a middle-aged look, it seemed like my old self. Junho replied, At that time, I heard the song Memory of the Wind , and then my emotions exploded and I got close to my brother.They were comforting each other.Ha Young, who had come out alone at dawn, was composed of piano playing. It was surprising to see the sudden appearance of the music.My ideal type is a man who likes me, but I felt that there was no one on the first day, and I just played when my mind was complicated, Ha Young said. It was my first appearance and I poured my feelings into frustration.Five people voted to see if there was any regret in what they did and said in Yeosu, and one of them, Bae Soo-jin, said, When I told Chu Sung-yeon that it was the first time I made him shake, did I?When Lee Ji-hye expressed his upset that he said, People also said it was alcoholism, Lee Ji-hye said, I did it more in my 20s.In particular, when asked if I am dating now, only two people voted yes, naturally asking Chu Sung-yeon and Lee A-young, who had the final couple, if they were meeting well.However, Chu Sung-yeon said, I was very supportive, but it was hard to develop into a long-distance love, realistic problems, and serious relationship.It was a difficult story to tell because there was a lot of support for Achu Couple.Comment I had a time to explain. It was a comment on Choi Jun-ho, Why do you appear during the divorce lawsuit?Choi Jun-ho explained, It is a separate lawsuit from the divorce lawsuit while proceeding with the lawsuit with the former wife. He said, If I had an opportunity, I wanted to talk again.On the other hand, Kim Jae-yeol mentioned that he had been sick with bad news on the day, saying, I was sorry even if I saw it, and I was grateful for the sincere criticism, but sometimes I could not sleep because of the hurt of rough words.He said that he woke up at 2 am and wrote a long article. I almost cried when I saw the article that I comforted when it was hard, he said.Singles screen capture

While the special was on the air at Singles, Choi Jun-ho reported that he was in a lawsuit with his ex-wife's senior man.

The MBN entertainment 'Singles' special, which was broadcast on the 12th, was broadcast.

On the day of the MCs' arrival, the members of the stones gathered in three months were drawn. “I was surprised that my son didn’t tell me, because my mother was sad,” said Ha Young, who said he saw the “Singles,” and said, “I was embarrassed because my mother turned the channel and said she stopped, and I saw her with my mother-in-law.

When Choi Jun-ho, who was most curious, said that he refused the final choice, Lee Hye-young asked, "Why did you do that!" And Bae Soo-jin also asked Choi Jun-ho, "Why did you do that?" Choi made a embarrassed laugh.

I decided to look at the most talked about scenes. Kim Jae-yeol mentioned the Cart case, saying, "Can I dig my grave?" Park Hyo-jung naturally transferred Cart to Bae Soo-jin. Park said, “I was shocked by the broadcast.”

The next scene was a scene in which Kim Jae-yeol called Park Hyo-jung and said, "Is not it okay?" This led to the rumor of the script "Singles". When asked if there was a Re-Ment request from the production team, all said that it was "never at all," and MCs laughed when they said, "Then Kim Jae-yeol is a Re-Ment genius."

Next, Bae Soo-jin was the scene where Choi Jun-ho called Chu Sung-yeon in front of him. Bae Soo-jin said, "I was embarrassed to meet my eyes and replaced my embarrassment with greetings."

Especially, Bae Soo-jin was portrayed as 'the first person to shake me' to Chu Sung-yeon. Bae Soo-jin noticed Choi Jun-ho, who was next to him, saying, "I'm sorry." "I was curious because I could not have a one-on-one date with Sung Yeon, I wanted to know more," he said honestly.

The next scene was a scene where he wondered about the whereabouts of Junho, Ha-young and Yoon-sik at 3 a.m. on the first night. Yoon Sik said, "When Junho made a middle-aged look, it seemed like my old self." Junho replied, "At that time, I heard the song" Memory of the Wind ", and then my emotions exploded and I got close to my brother." They were comforting each other.

Ha Young, who had come out alone at dawn, was composed of piano playing. It was surprising to see the sudden appearance of the music. “My ideal type is a man who likes me, but I felt that there was no one on the first day, and I just played when my mind was complicated,” Ha Young said. “It was my first appearance and I poured my feelings into frustration.”

Five people voted to see if there was any regret in what they did and said in Yeosu, and one of them, Bae Soo-jin, said, "When I told Chu Sung-yeon that it was the first time I made him shake, did I? When Lee Ji-hye expressed his upset that he said, "People also said it was alcoholism," Lee Ji-hye said, "I did it more in my 20s."

In particular, when asked if I am dating now, only two people voted yes, naturally asking Chu Sung-yeon and Lee A-young, who had the final couple, if they were meeting well. However, Chu Sung-yeon said, "I was very supportive, but it was hard to develop into a long-distance love, realistic problems, and serious relationship." It was a difficult story to tell because there was a lot of support for 'Achu Couple'.

Comment "I had a time to explain. It was a comment on Choi Jun-ho, Why do you appear during the divorce lawsuit? Choi Jun-ho explained, "It is a separate lawsuit from the divorce lawsuit while proceeding with the lawsuit with the former wife." He said, "If I had an opportunity, I wanted to talk again."

On the other hand, Kim Jae-yeol mentioned that he had been sick with bad news on the day, saying, "I was sorry even if I saw it, and I was grateful for the sincere criticism, but sometimes I could not sleep because of the hurt of rough words."

He said that he woke up at 2 am and wrote a long article. "I almost cried when I saw the article that I comforted when it was hard," he said.

'Singles' screen capture