Singer Song Writer Harim to participate in narration of EBS Docuprime 'City Ni Zan'

Lee Su-hyun Harim plays as narrator for CityNi ZanHarim narrated the EBS EBS Docuprime trilogy CityNi Zan, which is broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 13th.CityNi Zan is a documentary that explores the conditions of Na-eun City for the Na-eun life, reexamining the positive value of City, the home of our lives.Harim brought a special affection for the park as a stage as Lee Su-hyun and a resting place as a citizen.I liked the city where I can experience various experiences here and took charge of this narration.Previously, Harim borrowed a vacant lot in Geumcheon-gu for one year in 2012 to run a cultural win-win site and sprouted the neighboring park Doha Park.Harim said, I like City, but when I say that City is good, I often tilt my head around.It was nice to have a documentary that tells me what I was thinking about vaguely. Harim, who has been in charge of narrators several times, will show stable narration with a warm and calm voice.Moreover, as a social container, we have been interested in social issues, so we will convey the message of CityNi Zan more authentically.Meanwhile, talented singer Song Writer Harim is actively participating in the compilation album of the late Kim Hyun-siks 30th anniversary tribute album Memories Making, which was released last month.Recently, it appeared in Super Band 2 and showed participants how to play various traditional musical instruments and showed the aspect of world music master.CityNi Zan, which is broadcast in a trilogy, meets viewers at 9:50 pm from 13th to 15th.

Lee Su-hyun Harim plays as narrator for 'City Ni Zan'

Harim narrated the EBS EBS Docuprime trilogy 'City Ni Zan', which is broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 13th.

'City Ni Zan' is a documentary that explores the conditions of Na-eun City for the Na-eun life, reexamining the positive value of City, the home of our lives.

Harim brought a special affection for the park as a stage as Lee Su-hyun and a resting place as a citizen. I liked the City where I can experience various experiences here and took charge of this narration.

Previously, Harim borrowed a vacant lot in Geumcheon-gu for one year in 2012 to run a cultural win-win site and sprouted the neighboring park Doha Park.

Harim said, "I like City, but when I say that City is good, I often tilt my head around. It was nice to have a documentary that tells me what I was thinking about vaguely. "

Harim, who has been in charge of narrators several times, will show stable narration with a warm and calm voice. Moreover, as a social container, we have been interested in social issues, so we will convey the message of 'City Ni Zan' more authentically.

Meanwhile, talented Singer Song Writer Harim is actively participating in the compilation album of the late Kim Hyun-sik's 30th anniversary tribute album Memories Making, which was released last month. Recently, it appeared in 'Super Band 2' and showed participants how to play various traditional musical instruments and showed the aspect of world music master.

'City Ni Zan', which is broadcast in a trilogy, meets viewers at 9:50 pm from 13th to 15th.