Shin Jung-hwan, past opened to Yoo Jae-Suk?.."Everyone is too bent on Yoo Jae-Suk" (former Radio Star)

Shin Jung-hwan has spoken out about his uncomfortable relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk.Haha appeared as a guest in the video released on the YouTube channel Radio Star Dont Do That on September 3.Yoon Jong Shin introduced This member is a member of GO.Hazard GO is an entertainment program broadcast on SBS in 2007 and featured Yoo Jae-Suk, Shin Jung-hwan, Haha, and Yoon Jong Shin.Yoon Jong Shin introduced the program, saying, Park Jae-seok did not have much time, but only when Yoo Jae-Suk was not available.Yoon Jong Shin asked about the relationship between Haha and Shin Jung-hwan except for Haja GO, and Haha said, My brother was a god of art and tried to build my line.Shin Jung-hwan said, Haha was a little bit of a bargaining stage, but he noticed and splashed out after he picked up Chun Myung-hoon, Kim Jung-min and Lee Jung as his lines.I felt that he couldnt go long, he said.Yoon Jong Shin revealed that when Jung Hwan came up, he secretly opened it to Park Jae-seok.Shin Jung-hwan said, Everyone else is trying to look good to Park Jae-seok, but I did not have it.Park Jae-seok said, My brother did not control me. He said, I did not play well with me later, so I was excluded.Thats why the GO went down, Shin Jung-hwan said, so everyone was grovelling at Park Jae-seok.I was too obedient.
Shin Jung-hwan has spoken out about his uncomfortable relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk.Haha appeared as a guest in the video released on the YouTube channel Radio Star Dont Do That on September 3.Yoon Jong Shin introduced This member is a member of GO.Hazard GO is an entertainment program broadcast on SBS in 2007 and featured Yoo Jae-Suk, Shin Jung-hwan, Haha, and Yoon Jong Shin.Yoon Jong Shin introduced the program, saying, Park Jae-seok did not have much time, but only when Yoo Jae-Suk was not available.Yoon Jong Shin asked about the relationship between Haha and Shin Jung-hwan except for Haja GO, and Haha said, My brother was a god of art and tried to build my line.Shin Jung-hwan said, Haha was a little bit of a bargaining stage, but he noticed and splashed out after he picked up Chun Myung-hoon, Kim Jung-min and Lee Jung as his lines.I felt that he couldnt go long, he said.Yoon Jong Shin revealed that when Jung Hwan came up, he secretly opened it to Park Jae-seok.Shin Jung-hwan said, Everyone else is trying to look good to Park Jae-seok, but I did not have it.Park Jae-seok said, My brother did not control me. He said, I did not play well with me later, so I was excluded.Thats why the GO went down, Shin Jung-hwan said, so everyone was grovelling at Park Jae-seok.I was too obedient.

Shin Jung-hwan has spoken out about his uncomfortable relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk.

Haha appeared as a guest in the video released on the YouTube channel Radio Star Don't Do That on September 3.

Yoon Jong Shin introduced "This member is a member of GO". Hazard GO is an entertainment program broadcast on SBS in 2007 and featured Yoo Jae-Suk, Shin Jung-hwan, Haha, and Yoon Jong Shin. Yoon Jong Shin introduced the program, saying, "Park Jae-seok did not have much time, but only when Yoo Jae-Suk was not available."

Yoon Jong Shin asked about the relationship between Haha and Shin Jung-hwan except for 'Haja GO', and Haha said, "My brother was a god of art and tried to build my line." Shin Jung-hwan said, "Haha was a little bit of a bargaining stage, but he noticed and splashed out after he picked up Chun Myung-hoon, Kim Jung-min and Lee Jung as his lines. “I felt that he couldn’t go long,” he said.

Yoon Jong Shin revealed that "when Jung Hwan came up, he secretly opened it to Park Jae-seok." Shin Jung-hwan said, "Everyone else is trying to look good to Park Jae-seok, but I did not have it. Park Jae-seok said, "My brother did not control me." He said, "I did not play well with me later, so I was excluded.

“That’s why the “GO” went down,” Shin Jung-hwan said, “so everyone was grovelling at Park Jae-seok. “I was too obedient.”