Seven, 'I'm Idaha' jealous Sandara Park two-shot..."Always a constant vendara."

Singer Seven flaunted Sandara Park and unwavering FriendshipOn the afternoon of the 4th, Seven posted a selfie with Sandara Park on his personal SNS, saying, # I have been in a long time # always # Bendara # New Start.In the photo, Seven and Sandara Park are posing equally for the camera at a restaurant.The two boasted a brilliant visual without having to make up, creating a warm atmosphere.Especially, the fans who watched this are envious of the chemistry of Seven and Sandara Park, leaving comments such as I think you are like a brother and sister, Fighting, I like to see, I am always pretty, I am cute and I support two friends.On the other hand, Seven recently appeared on MBC Point of omniscient Interference and collected topics.Seven SNS

Singer Seven flaunted Sandara Park and unwavering Friendship

On the afternoon of the 4th, Seven posted a Selfie with Sandara Park on his personal SNS, saying, "# I have been in a long time # always # Bendara # New Start."

In the photo, Seven and Sandara Park are posing equally for the camera at a restaurant. The two boasted a brilliant visual without having to make up, creating a warm atmosphere.

Especially, the fans who watched this are envious of the chemistry of Seven and Sandara Park, leaving comments such as "I think you are like a brother and sister", "Fighting", "I like to see", "I am always pretty", "I am cute" and "I support two friends".

On the other hand, Seven recently appeared on MBC 'Point of omniscient Interference' and collected topics.

Seven SNS