'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' marriage 141 day Yang Hyo-jin, first release of honeymoon "Saguijan Confessions first"

Yang Hyo-jin, a unique center for womens volleyball, appears in Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny.Volleyball player Yang Hyo-jin will appear as a special MC on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast on September 20.Yang Hyo-jin, who was on the 141th day of marriage based on the recording day, tells the story of a hot honeymoon life as well as a love story with Husband on the broadcast.In the previous studio recording, Yang Hyo-jin described Husband as a bear-like person.Yang Hyo-jin boasted Husbands warm charm, saying, I am sensitive, but Husband is a little bit cluttered.Yang Hyo-jin, who has a hurry unlike Husband, who is warm and relaxed, also made the Confessions to make a relationship first.Yang Hyo-jin said, I took Thumb for about three to four months. I felt like each other, but I did not talk.On the way to the hotel after the date, I asked, What are we doing? He was very embarrassed.It turns out that Husband was also preparing to compete when he arrived at the hostel.MC Kim Sook added, I can not see it because I have a hurry.

Yang Hyo-jin, a unique center for women's volleyball, appears in 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny'.

Volleyball player Yang Hyo-jin will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast on September 20. Yang Hyo-jin, who was on the 141th day of marriage based on the recording day, tells the story of a hot honeymoon life as well as a love story with Husband on the broadcast.

In the previous studio recording, Yang Hyo-jin described Husband as a "bear-like person." Yang Hyo-jin boasted Husband's warm charm, saying, "I am sensitive, but Husband is a little bit cluttered.

Yang Hyo-jin, who has a hurry unlike Husband, who is warm and relaxed, also made the Confessions to make a relationship first. Yang Hyo-jin said, "I took Thumb for about three to four months. I felt like each other, but I did not talk. On the way to the hotel after the date, I asked, 'What are we doing?' "He was very embarrassed." It turns out that Husband was also preparing to compete when he arrived at the hostel. MC Kim Sook added, "I can not see it because I have a hurry."