Running Man' Yeum Hye-seon nickname = 'Salt'...Haha "It's just like us"

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, seven womens volleyball team members were invited as guests.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yeum Hye-Seon, Lets say the nickname is salt. At this point, Kim Yeon-kyung testified actively, saying, Im a fraud.Yoo Jae-Suk expressed homogeneity, saying, We have a few fraud characters in our entertainment system.Yeum Hye-Seon said, When I was blowing, I was ridiculously hit, but I did not change my face and I did not fit. Oh Ji-young, who sat next to me, laughed, I deceive the same team.Yeum Hye-Seon said, Sometimes it works, now I do not believe that I am not really right.Haha applauded and agreed, saying, Its the same as us.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, seven women's volleyball team members were invited as guests.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yeum Hye-seon, "Let's say the nickname is 'salt'." At this point, Kim Yeon-kyung testified actively, saying, "I'm a fraud." Yoo Jae-Suk expressed homogeneity, saying, "We have a few fraud characters in our entertainment system."

Yeum Hye-seon said, "When I was blowing, I was ridiculously hit, but I did not change my face and I did not fit." Oh Ji-young, who sat next to me, laughed, "I deceive the same team." Yeum Hye-seon said, "Sometimes it works, now I do not believe that I am not really right." Haha applauded and agreed, saying, "It's the same as us."