"Running Man" Park Ki-woong "Jeon So-min, introduced Friend in 2005"

Park Ki-woong, who appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 5th, told about his old relationship with Jeon So-min.Yoo Jae-Suk was lucky that Mr. Somin embarrassed a guest.I bumped into Mr. Ki-woong, said Jeon So-min, and said, I remember you. (Mr. Ki-woong reminded me.) Park Ki-woong said, My former woman Friend attended Dongduk Womens University. In 2005, I introduced my Friend and Mr. Somin.My brother Ki-woong introduced me to a wonderful person, said Jeon So-min. It didnt work out (with Friend introduced by Ki-woong).Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars play games and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Park Ki-woong, who appeared as a guest on sbs entertainment program Running Man on the 5th, told about his old relationship with Jeon So-min.

Yoo Jae-Suk was lucky that "Mr. Somin embarrassed a guest." "I bumped into Mr. Ki-woong," said Jeon So-min, "and said, 'I remember you.' (Mr. Ki-woong reminded me.) "

Park Ki-woong said, "My former woman Friend attended Dongduk Women's University." "In 2005, I introduced my Friend and Mr. Somin." "My brother Ki-woong introduced me to a wonderful person," said Jeon So-min. "It didn't work out (with Friend introduced by Ki-woong).

Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars play games and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Photo sbs broadcast screen capture