Running Man' Park Ki-woong "I have done Jeon So-min and Friend blind date in the past, but it does not work"

Actor Park Ki-woong on Running Man has revealed his longstanding relationship with Jeon So-min.Yoon Sik Yoon, Park Ki-woong and Hani appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th.On the day of the broadcast, MC Yoo Jae-Suk told Park Ki-woong, I heard that my relationship with Jeon So-min is old.Park Ki-woong said, Yes. In 2005, my former female friend was from Wolgok station.So I gave my friend and Mr. Somin, who was at Wolgok station at the time, blind date. My brother introduced me to a very nice friend at the time, I had a double date, but it did not work, said Jeon So-min, laughing.Park Ki-woong, who listened to this, said, I remember the clothes of Somin at the time, and I wore a cap on boots-cut jeans that were popular at the time.

Actor Park Ki-woong on Running Man' has revealed his longstanding relationship with Jeon So-min.

Yoon Sik Yoon, Park Ki-woong and Hani appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th.

On the day of the broadcast, MC Yoo Jae-Suk told Park Ki-woong, "I heard that my relationship with Jeon So-min is old."

Park Ki-woong said, "Yes." In 2005, my former female Friend was from Wolgok station. So I gave my Friend and Mr. Somin, who was at Wolgok station at the time, blind date. "

"My brother introduced me to a very nice Friend at the time, I had a double date, but it did not work," said Jeon So-min, laughing.

Park Ki-woong, who listened to this, said, "I remember the clothes of Somin at the time," and "I wore a cap on boots-cut jeans that were popular at the time."