Running Man' Kim Yeon-koung, "Yoo Jae Suk is not a popular Model Behavior" ..Yoo Jae-Suk 'appearance point'

Kim Yeon-koung showed off his entertainment with his candid gesture.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 26th, race was held with the womens volleyball national team.On this day, the members showed familiarity with the appearance of Kim Yeon-koung.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Kim Yeon-koung came to me, so I thought Kwangsoo Phil was coming for a long time.Kim Yeon-koung said, I heard a lot of such stories. I will fill Mr. Kwangsoos vacancy well.Kim Yeon-koung ranked Yang Se-chan as the lowest appearance among Running Man members.When the preliminary interview with the artist was leaked, Kim Yeon-koung said, I talked to the artist alone, but what if I disclose it?And the members heard this story and said, Is not it the story that Yoo Jae-Suk is going to be laid down to lay Yang Se-chan?Kim Jong Kook said, Yoo Jae Suk is also frankly popular Model Behavior, not good-looking.

Kim Yeon-koung showed off his entertainment with his candid gesture.

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 26th, Race was held with the women's volleyball national team.

On this day, the members showed familiarity with the appearance of Kim Yeon-koung. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Kim Yeon-koung came to me, so I thought Kwangsoo Phil was coming for a long time."

Kim Yeon-koung said, "I heard a lot of such stories. I will fill Mr. Kwangsoo's vacancy well."

Kim Yeon-koung ranked Yang Se-chan as the lowest appearance among Running Man members. When the preliminary interview with the artist was leaked, Kim Yeon-koung said, "I talked to the artist alone, but what if I disclose it?"

And the members heard this story and said, "Is not it the story that Yoo Jae-Suk is going to be laid down to lay Yang Se-chan?" Kim Jong Kook said, "Yoo Jae Suk is also frankly popular Model Behavior, not good-looking."