Running Man' Ahn Hye-jin "Shin Min-a in volleyball? Likewise" laugh

Running Man Ahn Hye-jin admits nicknamed Shin Min-a in volleyballIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 26th, 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, the womens volleyball team Kim Yeon-koung, Kim Hee-jin, Yeom Hye-sun, Oh Ji-young, Lee So-young, Ahn Hye-jin and Park Eun-jin,On this day, Ahn Hye-jin explained the nickname Shin Min-a of volleyball.The players were wondering, and Oh Ji-young said, I thought it was pretty, but Shin Min-a was the first to hear it.I didnt say it first, but I think the fans told me nicely, said Ahn Hye-jin, who said, What do you think?Its not that, he asked, and Ahn Hye-jin laughed, saying, It seems similar. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Any player Ahn Hye-jin is not pushed by Kim Yeon-koung, and Kim Yeon-koung said, Its not a joke for them.They are worse than me. Its because the packaging is good. I always seem to say something, but I am always hurt.

Running Man' Ahn Hye-jin admits nicknamed Shin Min-a in volleyball'

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, '2020 Tokyo Olympic Games', the women's volleyball team Kim Yeon-koung, Kim Hee-jin, Yeom Hye-sun, Oh Ji-young, Lee So-young, Ahn Hye-jin and Park Eun-jin,

On this day, Ahn Hye-jin explained the nickname "Shin Min-a of volleyball". The players were wondering, and Oh Ji-young said, "I thought it was pretty, but Shin Min-a was the first to hear it."

"I didn't say it first, but I think the fans told me nicely," said Ahn Hye-jin, who said, "What do you think? It's not that, "he asked, and Ahn Hye-jin laughed, saying," It seems similar. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Any player Ahn Hye-jin is not pushed by Kim Yeon-koung," and Kim Yeon-koung said, "It's not a joke for them. They are worse than me. It's because the packaging is good. I always seem to say something, but I am always hurt. "