presidential candidate Yoon Seok-ryul, the first public prosecutor's office to be broadcast..."Joo Hyun is his brother" laughing (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, the house of the Yoon Seok-ryul presidential candidate was first unveiled, and the comfortable Joo Hyun vocal simulation was laughed.On the 19th SBS entertainment All The Butlers, the first presidential candidate was Yoon Seok-ryul.Todays presidential candidate was the first to feature the Yoon Seok-ryul candidate, and the members invited to his house were nervous.In the meantime, when the former job was told that he was from the prosecutor general, he arrived at the door and welcomed the members by opening the door naturally.It is the first time that the house is broadcasted, and it is all strange that presidential candidate house is the first.At this time, the doorbell emergency bell called Thieves were heard and everyone was embarrassed as soon as they came in.Its the first time Ive ever heard that sound in my life, said Yoon Seok-ryul, who was surprised by the members, saying, Who are the thieves among the four of us?Yoon Seok-ryul said, I asked you to come to do something delicious, I want to do something like kimchi stew. Lee Seung-gi responded with a sense of image making.Yoon Seok-ryul said, Then try to eat it, I learned to cook next to my mother when I was a child. I do not have time to cook nowadays because I am in politics.The members also admitted that here is definitely Yoon Restaurant.Especially, in the friendly tone of Yoon Seok-ryul, he said, You speak like your brother. He said, So just call me brother, I am now white, unemployed. Seo-yeol is your brother, I have long since quit the term, I have four brothers today.He decided to look around the house. He raised a total of seven dogs, including organic dogs, and he was a member of the Organic Dog Association.When Lee Seung-gi was attracted to the pride of the puppy, Lee said, I thought it was a scary style in the media. Yoon Seok-ryul said, Come in comfortably.Suvin said, Actor Joo Hyun teacher feeling. Yoon Seok-ryul laughed at the visual perfectly with his tone.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

In All The Butlers', the house of the Yoon Seok-ryul presidential candidate was first unveiled, and the comfortable Joo Hyun vocal simulation was laughed.

On the 19th SBS entertainment All The Butlers', the first presidential candidate was Yoon Seok-ryul.

Today's presidential candidate was the first to feature the Yoon Seok-ryul candidate, and the members invited to his house were nervous. In the meantime, when the former job was told that he was from the prosecutor general, he arrived at the door and welcomed the members by opening the door naturally.

It is the first time that the house is broadcasted, and it is all strange that "presidential candidate house is the first." At this time, the doorbell emergency bell called 'Thieves were heard' and everyone was embarrassed as soon as they came in. "It's the first time I've ever heard that sound in my life," said Yoon Seok-ryul, who was surprised by the members, saying, "Who are the thieves among the four of us?

Yoon Seok-ryul said, "I asked you to come to do something delicious, I want to do something like kimchi stew." Lee Seung-gi responded with a sense of "image making."

Yoon Seok-ryul said, "Then try to eat it, I learned to cook next to my mother when I was a child." "I do not have time to cook nowadays because I am in politics." The members also admitted that "here is definitely Yoon Restaurant."

Especially, in the friendly tone of Yoon Seok-ryul, he said, "You speak like your brother." He said, "So just call me brother, I am now white, unemployed." "Seo-yeol is your brother, I have long since quit the term, I have four brothers today."

He decided to look around the house. He raised a total of seven dogs, including organic dogs, and he was a member of the Organic Dog Association. When Lee Seung-gi was attracted to the pride of the puppy, Lee said, "I thought it was a scary style in the media." Yoon Seok-ryul said, "Come in comfortably."

Suvin said, "Actor Joo Hyun teacher feeling." Yoon Seok-ryul laughed at the visual perfectly with his tone.

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture