Point of Omniscient Interfere' Kim Nam-gil, Actor Lee Soo-kyung Manager, appears in surprise

In the Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 25th, Actor Lee Soo-kyung, who received the youngest supporting actor of Baeksang Arts, Park Sung-ho, a comedian of the public comedy industry, appeared as a meddler of the day.Lee Soo-kyung is nicknamed The Actress who is praised by the great actors.Lee Soo-kyung recently said, I remember most that Actor Park Jung-min said Actor who plays it properly.I also praised me for being a big energy to give and receive.Lee Young-ja asked, What did Choi Min-sik praise? Lee Soo-kyung replied, I eat.Manager, who shares daily life with Actor Lee Soo-kyung, was a character in Reversal Story.Actor Kim Nam-gil was the head of Lee Soo-kyungs agency and claimed to be her manager.Kim Nam-gil said, I want to do a daily manager in the event format because the hydroponic actor movie wants to be released and empowered.Kim Nam-gil said, When Lee Soo-kyung plays in front of the camera, it seems to be really aggressive and scary. When he does other activities, he is very strange and awkward. I want to show the process of adapting to them more comfortably.

In the Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on the 25th, Actor Lee Soo-kyung, who received the youngest supporting Actor of Baeksang Arts, Park Sung-ho, a comedian of the public comedy industry, appeared as a meddler of the day.

Lee Soo-kyung is nicknamed 'The Actress who is praised by the great Actors'. Lee Soo-kyung recently said, "I remember most that Actor Park Jung-min said 'Actor who plays it properly'." "I also praised me for being 'a big energy to give and receive'."

Lee Young-ja asked, "What did Choi Min-sik praise?" Lee Soo-kyung replied, "I eat."

Manager, who shares daily life with Actor Lee Soo-kyung, was a character in Reversal story. Actor Kim Nam-gil was the head of Lee Soo-kyung's agency and claimed to be her Manager.

Kim Nam-gil said, "I want to do a daily Manager in the event format because the hydroponic Actor movie wants to be released and empowered." Kim Nam-gil said, "When Lee Soo-kyung plays in front of the camera, it seems to be really aggressive and scary. When he does other activities, he is very strange and awkward." "I want to show the process of adapting to them more comfortably."