Point of Omniscient Interfere' Kim Hee-jin, first photo shoot of his life Handsome and pretty Emanating "So Ashamed"

Volleyball star Kim Hee-jin tries to make an extraordinary transformationMBC Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on September 18th, the first photo shoot of Kim Hee-jin, the heroine of the Tokyo Olympic womens volleyball semi-finals, will be released.Kim Hee-jin made an appearance that was not seen on the court.It completely digests various concept costumes and emits 200% of the charm of Handsome and Pretty (handsome + pretty).Kim Hee-jin said, It is too embarrassing. It was also awkward for a while, and when the camera returned, I took a professional pose and cheered the staff.Manager also said, I am really bold. I think the model is a constitution.In addition, Kim Hee-jin will unveil his unusual everyday look and make fans feel excited.Kim Hee-jin, who has only 80 hats, has been struggling with the coordination before the outing, revealing the fashionista aspect.My sister likes the fashionable hip fashion that is popular these days, and I have clothes that I have never seen before, Manager said, adding to the question of Kim Hee-jins daily look.

Volleyball star Kim Hee-jin tries to make an extraordinary transformation

MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on September 18th, the first photo shoot of Kim Hee-jin, the heroine of the Tokyo Olympic women's volleyball semi-finals, will be released.

Kim Hee-jin made an appearance that was not seen on the court. It completely digests various concept costumes and emits 200% of the charm of 'Handsome and pretty' (handsome + pretty).

Kim Hee-jin said, "It is too embarrassing." It was also awkward for a while, and when the camera returned, I took a professional pose and cheered the staff. Manager also said, "I am really bold. I think the model is a constitution."

In addition, Kim Hee-jin will unveil his unusual everyday look and make fans feel excited. Kim Hee-jin, who has only 80 hats, has been struggling with the coordination before the outing, revealing the fashionista aspect. "My sister likes the fashionable hip fashion that is popular these days, and I have clothes that I have never seen before," Manager said, adding to the question of Kim Hee-jin's daily look.