'Physician' Seo Hyun-jin, 'Walking Moms Weary of parenting' All Envious "Pretty Brothers in front of you"

Broadcaster Seo Hyun-jin told me about the recent encounter with acquaintances.Seo Hyun-jin posted a picture on the 1st day of the Instagram saying, I eat well besides gomtang.The photo shows Seo Hyun-jin, who is enjoying a happy smile with a Shine musket Shaved ice in front of him.Seo Hyun-jin said, Where I wanted to go, I went to the place with my beautiful sisters.Hmah Mangbing is over, I ate a shine musket shaved ice, but it is cold now. Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin married Physician in 2017 and has one son under his belt.

Broadcaster Seo Hyun-jin told me about the recent encounter with acquaintances.

Seo Hyun-jin posted a picture on the 1st day of the Instagram saying, "I eat well besides gomtang."

The photo shows Seo Hyun-jin, who is enjoying a happy smile with a Shine musket Shaved ice in front of him.

Seo Hyun-jin said, "Where I wanted to go, I went to the place with my beautiful sisters. Hmah Mangbing is over, I ate a Shine musket Shaved ice, but it is cold now. "

Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin married Physician in 2017 and has one son under his belt.