"Park Yeon-su Daughter" Song Ji-ah, guest appearance "Best Score Is 74" (King Golf)

On the 13th TV CHOSUN Golf King, the young boys who have a strong ability, met with the members and played a fierce game.On this day, Golf prospect Song Ji-ah and Im Chang-jungs second son Lim Jun-sung, Sagangs daughter Shin So-hee, and Jun-pros Oh Soo-min met Kim Gook Jin.Kim Gook Jin, who was shaking hands with Zia, asked, You hit a ball a lot, whats the best score?Song Ji-ah said, The best score in the match is 74, he said.Kim Gook Jin, who saw Lim Jun-sung, asked, Who is Father?Lim Jun-sung, who answered Im Chang-jung, is a famous Golf Daddy.I asked Lim Eun Kim Gook Jin, who is going to play Golf, Who wins if you hit Father?Kim Gook Jin said, What does Father say?Father will say better, Kim Gook Jin said, Father is a dream that dreams win me.Then Im Jun Sung Eun Father said that he was the best of Celebrity.Kim Gook Jin said, It is the best of Celebrity except me. Who is better among Father and Lim Jun-sung?Then I said, I am better, and then I replied that I should think about Battle with Kim Gook Jin.When asked about the best score, Lim Eun said, It is 78 under par. Kim Gook Jin laughed, saying, It resembles Father.In addition, Shin So-heun, the daughter of Sagang, who shows a clear smile, and Oh Soo-min, who has a history of winning the first place in the Youth Golf Tournament, attracted attention.When I asked him to build a team name, he said, Lets build a Golf god because there is Golf King.Photo: TV CHOSUN broadcast screen
On the 13th TV CHOSUN Golf King, the young boys who have a strong ability, met with the members and played a fierce game.On this day, Golf prospect Song Ji-ah and Im Chang-jungs second son Lim Jun-sung, Sagangs daughter Shin So-hee, and Jun-pros Oh Soo-min met Kim Gook Jin.Kim Gook Jin, who was shaking hands with Zia, asked, You hit a ball a lot, whats the best score?Song Ji-ah said, The best score in the match is 74, he said.Kim Gook Jin, who saw Lim Jun-sung, asked, Who is Father?Lim Jun-sung, who answered Im Chang-jung, is a famous Golf Daddy.I asked Lim Eun Kim Gook Jin, who is going to play Golf, Who wins if you hit Father?Kim Gook Jin said, What does Father say?Father will say better, Kim Gook Jin said, Father is a dream that dreams win me.Then Im Jun Sung Eun Father said that he was the best of Celebrity.Kim Gook Jin said, It is the best of Celebrity except me. Who is better among Father and Lim Jun-sung?Then I said, I am better, and then I replied that I should think about Battle with Kim Gook Jin.When asked about the best score, Lim Eun said, It is 78 under par. Kim Gook Jin laughed, saying, It resembles Father.In addition, Shin So-heun, the daughter of Sagang, who shows a clear smile, and Oh Soo-min, who has a history of winning the first place in the Youth Golf Tournament, attracted attention.When I asked him to build a team name, he said, Lets build a Golf god because there is Golf King.Photo: TV CHOSUN broadcast screen

On the 13th TV CHOSUN 'Golf King', the young boys who have a strong ability, met with the members and played a fierce game.

On this day, Golf prospect Song Ji-ah and Im Chang-jung's second son Lim Jun-sung, Sagang's daughter Shin So-hee, and Jun-pro's Oh Soo-min met Kim Gook Jin. Kim Gook Jin, who was shaking hands with Zia, asked, "You hit a ball a lot, what's the best Score?" Song Ji-ah said, "The best Score in the match is 74," he said. Kim Gook Jin, who saw Lim Jun-sung, asked, "Who is Father?"

Lim Jun-sung, who answered Im Chang-jung, is a famous Golf Daddy. I asked Lim Eun Kim Gook Jin, who is going to play Golf, "Who wins if you hit Father?" Kim Gook Jin said, "What does Father say?" "Father will say better," Kim Gook Jin said, "Father is a dream that dreams win me."

Then Im Jun Sung Eun "Father said that he was the best of Celebrity." Kim Gook Jin said, "It is the best of Celebrity except me." "Who is better among Father and Lim Jun-sung?" Then I said, "I am better," and then I replied that I should think about Battle with Kim Gook Jin.

When asked about the best Score, Lim Eun said, "It is 78 under par." Kim Gook Jin laughed, saying, "It resembles Father." In addition, Shin So-heun, the daughter of Sagang, who shows a clear smile, and Oh Soo-min, who has a history of winning the first place in the Youth Golf Tournament, attracted attention. When I asked him to build a team name, he said, "Let's build a Golf god because there is 'Golf King'."

Photo: TV CHOSUN broadcast screen