Park Myeong-su "Yu Minsang, Meet Your Broadcast After 14 Years Not Contacting Your Brother" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su tells the story of Yu Minsang, who has been out of touch with his brother for over 14 years.On September 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show talked to listeners on the theme of Family is OO.When a listener said, You can meet your family when you do not contact them, Park Myeong-su said, No news is good news.I met my brother in 14 years, and I met him without knowing him as a brother who did not contact me on KBS Hello program.I met her in 14 years and said, What are you doing here? I did not contact my brother so much and contacted my mother, but I met her in a few years.

Park Myeong-su tells the story of Yu Minsang, who has been out of touch with his brother for over 14 years.

On September 16, kbs Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' talked to listeners on the theme of 'Family is OO'.

When a listener said, 'You can meet your family when you do not contact them,' Park Myeong-su said, "No news is good news."

"I met my brother in 14 years, and I met him without knowing him as a brother who did not contact me on kbs 'Hello' program. I met her in 14 years and said, "What are you doing here?" I did not contact my brother so much and contacted my mother, but I met her in a few years.