Park Ki-woong "A blind date with my girlFriend and University like Jeon So-min, my Friend" (Running Man)

Park Ki-woong reveals past relationship with Jeon So-minOn SBS Running Man, which aired on September 5, it was decorated with Yu Raise Man Up Race where male members joy and sorrow intersect with the choice of female members, and appeared Hani (Ahn Hee-yeon), Yoon Si-yoon and Park Ki-woong.On this day, Jeon So-min said, I met Park Ki-woong outside and said, You remember me in a nice heart.In response, Park Ki-woong said: I saw it in 2005; isnt Jeon So-min from Wolgok Station?My ex-girlfriend was a Wolgok station; she introduced me to my Friend and Jeon So-min, she said.Jeon So-min confessed, My brother introduced me to very nice friends, but it did not work out.When Haha heard this, he asked, Did you drink? and got a bruise from Yoo Jae-Suk.
Park Ki-woong reveals past relationship with Jeon So-minOn SBS Running Man, which aired on September 5, it was decorated with Yu Raise Man Up Race where male members joy and sorrow intersect with the choice of female members, and appeared Hani (Ahn Hee-yeon), Yoon Si-yoon and Park Ki-woong.On this day, Jeon So-min said, I met Park Ki-woong outside and said, You remember me in a nice heart.In response, Park Ki-woong said: I saw it in 2005; isnt Jeon So-min from Wolgok Station?My ex-girlfriend was a Wolgok station; she introduced me to my Friend and Jeon So-min, she said.Jeon So-min confessed, My brother introduced me to very nice friends, but it did not work out.When Haha heard this, he asked, Did you drink? and got a bruise from Yoo Jae-Suk.

Park Ki-woong reveals past relationship with Jeon So-min

On SBS Running Man', which aired on September 5, it was decorated with 'Yu Raise Man Up' Race where male members' joy and sorrow intersect with the choice of female members, and appeared Hani (Ahn Hee-yeon), Yoon Si-yoon and Park Ki-woong.

On this day, Jeon So-min said, "I met Park Ki-woong outside and said, 'You remember me' in a nice heart.

In response, Park Ki-woong said: "I saw it in 2005; isn't Jeon So-min from Wolgok station? My ex-girlFriend was a Wolgok station; she introduced me to my Friend and Jeon So-min," she said.

Jeon So-min confessed, "My brother introduced me to very nice Friends, but it did not work out."

When Haha heard this, he asked, "Did you drink?" and got a bruise from Yoo Jae-Suk.