Park Joo-Mi "living with my parents for 20 years...son marriages and I want to live with them" (My Little Old Boy')

Actor Park Joo-Mi has been living with his parents for 20 years, according to My Little Old Boy.Park Joo-Mi appeared as a guest on SBS My Little Old Boy which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th.Park Joo-Mi said, I heard that I have been living with my parents for 20 years.Im ashamed to say I live with him, he said.He then revealed the desire to live together if Sons marriage later.Park Joo-Mi said, Even in the case of a father, my father was the eldest son and lived with my grandmother.So when I married, I was happy to have a mother-in-law and sister-in-law.Later, we thought that we wanted to stay when we grew up, but the acquaintances said that they would marry who because they were all big.If it is rumored, I can not go to the market, and I do not want all the children to go to the market.
Actor Park Joo-Mi has been living with his parents for 20 years, according to My Little Old Boy.Park Joo-Mi appeared as a guest on SBS My Little Old Boy which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th.Park Joo-Mi said, I heard that I have been living with my parents for 20 years.Im ashamed to say I live with him, he said.He then revealed the desire to live together if Sons marriage later.Park Joo-Mi said, Even in the case of a father, my father was the eldest son and lived with my grandmother.So when I married, I was happy to have a mother-in-law and sister-in-law.Later, we thought that we wanted to stay when we grew up, but the acquaintances said that they would marry who because they were all big.If it is rumored, I can not go to the market, and I do not want all the children to go to the market.

Actor Park Joo-Mi has been living with his parents for 20 years, according to "My Little Old Boy."

Park Joo-Mi appeared as a guest on sbs My Little Old Boy' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th.

Park Joo-Mi said, "I heard that I have been living with my parents for 20 years." I'm ashamed to say I live with him," he said.

He then revealed the desire to "live together if sons marriage later".

Park Joo-Mi said, "Even in the case of a father, my father was the eldest son and lived with my grandmother. So when I married, I was happy to have a mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Later, we thought that we wanted to stay when we grew up, but the acquaintances said that they would marry Who because they were all big. If it is rumored, I can not go to the market, and I do not want all the children to go to the market. "