Park Jae-jung "'What do you do when you play' is bigger than you think, SNS Followers 4 times"

A Singer Park Jae-jung pictorial has been released.Park Jae-jung recently filmed and interviewed magazine Beauty and Visual Pictures.Park Jae-jung perfected the warm-colored autumn look, including a white shirt and jacket, and completed an intelligent and dandy visual picture.Especially, in his appearance of perfecting various objects such as horn glasses, apples, cubes, etc., the staff admired his digestive power, saying, It is a born pictorial craftsman.It has been eight years since I called as much as I loved in 2013, and what was the past time of Park Jae-jung, who was disappointed because of his high expectations.I always made an album in hopes of good results.But I was always in a sense of defeat that I could not do it because I did not get as much response as I thought. In addition, No one else talked about my music first, except for the fans.I was not able to concentrate on the people who listened to my song because I showed a lot of broken and messy appearance in the entertainment program.I regretted the appearance I showed on the air, he said, expressing his frankness about the performance.The offer to Park Jae-jung, who was thinking about Singers path, was a good opportunity to have confidence in the singing job.I thought I could just sing a song when I first got a call, and I didnt think things would change much, but it was a big case, he recalled.When asked about the change after the appearance, Instagram Followers was about 30,000, and it became 120,000 in the three or four months of shooting.At that moment, I thought, Maybe I was a child who really wanted to receive a lot of love.And I wanted to be able to concentrate on the song only because people who had only said bad things started not to talk about it.
A Singer Park Jae-jung pictorial has been released.Park Jae-jung recently filmed and interviewed magazine Beauty and Visual Pictures.Park Jae-jung perfected the warm-colored autumn look, including a white shirt and jacket, and completed an intelligent and dandy visual picture.Especially, in his appearance of perfecting various objects such as horn glasses, apples, cubes, etc., the staff admired his digestive power, saying, It is a born pictorial craftsman.It has been eight years since I called as much as I loved in 2013, and what was the past time of Park Jae-jung, who was disappointed because of his high expectations.I always made an album in hopes of good results.But I was always in a sense of defeat that I could not do it because I did not get as much response as I thought. In addition, No one else talked about my music first, except for the fans.I was not able to concentrate on the people who listened to my song because I showed a lot of broken and messy appearance in the entertainment program.I regretted the appearance I showed on the air, he said, expressing his frankness about the performance.The offer to Park Jae-jung, who was thinking about Singers path, was a good opportunity to have confidence in the singing job.I thought I could just sing a song when I first got a call, and I didnt think things would change much, but it was a big case, he recalled.When asked about the change after the appearance, Instagram Followers was about 30,000, and it became 120,000 in the three or four months of shooting.At that moment, I thought, Maybe I was a child who really wanted to receive a lot of love.And I wanted to be able to concentrate on the song only because people who had only said bad things started not to talk about it.
A Singer Park Jae-jung pictorial has been released.Park Jae-jung recently filmed and interviewed magazine Beauty and Visual Pictures.Park Jae-jung perfected the warm-colored autumn look, including a white shirt and jacket, and completed an intelligent and dandy visual picture.Especially, in his appearance of perfecting various objects such as horn glasses, apples, cubes, etc., the staff admired his digestive power, saying, It is a born pictorial craftsman.It has been eight years since I called as much as I loved in 2013, and what was the past time of Park Jae-jung, who was disappointed because of his high expectations.I always made an album in hopes of good results.But I was always in a sense of defeat that I could not do it because I did not get as much response as I thought. In addition, No one else talked about my music first, except for the fans.I was not able to concentrate on the people who listened to my song because I showed a lot of broken and messy appearance in the entertainment program.I regretted the appearance I showed on the air, he said, expressing his frankness about the performance.The offer to Park Jae-jung, who was thinking about Singers path, was a good opportunity to have confidence in the singing job.I thought I could just sing a song when I first got a call, and I didnt think things would change much, but it was a big case, he recalled.When asked about the change after the appearance, Instagram Followers was about 30,000, and it became 120,000 in the three or four months of shooting.At that moment, I thought, Maybe I was a child who really wanted to receive a lot of love.And I wanted to be able to concentrate on the song only because people who had only said bad things started not to talk about it.

A Singer Park Jae-jung pictorial has been released.

Park Jae-jung recently filmed and interviewed magazine Beauty and Visual Pictures.

Park Jae-jung perfected the warm-colored autumn look, including a white shirt and jacket, and completed an intelligent and dandy visual picture. Especially, in his appearance of perfecting various objects such as horn glasses, apples, cubes, etc., the staff admired his digestive power, saying, "It is a born pictorial craftsman."

It has been eight years since I called "as much as I loved" in 2013, and what was the past time of Park Jae-jung, who was disappointed because of his high expectations. “I always made an album in hopes of good results. But I was always in a sense of defeat that I could not do it because I did not get as much response as I thought. "

In addition, "No one else talked about my music first, except for the fans. I was not able to concentrate on the people who listened to my song because I showed a lot of broken and messy appearance in the entertainment program. I regretted the appearance I showed on the air, "he said, expressing his frankness about the performance.

The offer to Park Jae-jung, who was thinking about Singer's path, was a good opportunity to have confidence in the singing job. “I thought I could just sing a song when I first got a call, and I didn’t think things would change much, but it was a big case,” he recalled. When asked about the change after the appearance, "Instagram Followers was about 30,000, and it became 120,000 in the three or four months of shooting. At that moment, I thought, 'Maybe I was a child who really wanted to receive a lot of love.' And I wanted to be able to concentrate on the song only because people who had only said bad things started not to talk about it. "