Park Gyuri "comes to cerebral hemorrhage at 37..." ('New Balance Wish Upon a Star')

Trot Singer Park Gyuri confesses that cerebral hemorrhage had come at 37Park Gyuri appeared on JTBC New Balance Wish Upon a Star, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the morning of the 15th with 17-year-old daughter Lee Chae-young.Park Gyuri was shown to be toxic to health on the day.In response, Park Gyuri said: I had cerebral hemorrhage at 37, and once I was sick, nothing was as important as health.I felt that I had to be healthy, but I could do anything and enjoy a happy life. Park Gyuri added: So Im not going to be stressed because of the first, the second, the third.I feel that health is the top priority because I have been sick.
Trot Singer Park Gyuri confesses that cerebral hemorrhage had come at 37Park Gyuri appeared on JTBC New Balance Wish Upon a Star, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the morning of the 15th with 17-year-old daughter Lee Chae-young.Park Gyuri was shown to be toxic to health on the day.In response, Park Gyuri said: I had cerebral hemorrhage at 37, and once I was sick, nothing was as important as health.I felt that I had to be healthy, but I could do anything and enjoy a happy life. Park Gyuri added: So Im not going to be stressed because of the first, the second, the third.I feel that health is the top priority because I have been sick.

Trot Singer Park Gyuri confesses that cerebral hemorrhage had come at 37

Park Gyuri appeared on jtbc 'New Balance Wish Upon a Star', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the morning of the 15th with 17-year-old daughter Lee Chae-young.

Park Gyuri was shown to be toxic to health on the day.

In response, Park Gyuri said: "I had cerebral hemorrhage at 37, and once I was sick, nothing was as important as health. I felt that I had to be healthy, but I could do anything and enjoy a happy life. "

Park Gyuri added: "So I'm not going to be stressed because of the first, the second, the third. I feel that 'health is the top priority' because I have been sick. "