OH MY GIRL Mimi "A lot of helpless everyday changes after boxing starts"

Group OH MY GIRL member Mimi talked about life changed after boxing started.Fashion magazine Elle recently showed an interview with Mimis pictorial.Mimi and Elle met to announce the first Elle Run, which runs for two days from October 9 to 10.Mimi showed a healthy and personality lifestyle through YouTube channel Meme PD and personal SNS.Mimi said, I thought exercise was for physical health, but it was good for mental health. Especially when I started boxing, my daily life was very helpless.I felt the primary academic achievement that happens when I come back from sweating, pushing myself to see how far I can do it. When asked when he felt tough on his own, Mimi said, It was a great courage for me to take a picture of the daily V-log real Mihyeons world on the YouTube channel.I was really nervous about the concert, and I thought that I should come out pretty on the screen after that, and I think I was a little free from what I had locked up. I had a lot of experience of academic achievement while doing OH MY GIRL activities.I hope that someday we will be able to feel that we have grown together with our fans by performing concerts on a big stage. The entire picture, interview, and video will be released in the October issue of Elle, on its website and on YouTube channels.

group OH MY GIRL member Mimi talked about life changed after boxing started.

Fashion magazine Elle recently showed an interview with Mimi's pictorial. Mimi and Elle met to announce the first 'Elle Run', which runs for two days from October 9 to 10.

Mimi showed a healthy and personality lifestyle through YouTube channel 'Meme PD' and personal SNS.

Mimi said, "I thought exercise was for physical health, but it was good for mental health." Especially when I started boxing, my daily life was very helpless. I felt the primary Academic achievement that happens when I come back from sweating, pushing myself to see how far I can do it. "

When asked when he felt tough on his own, Mimi said, "It was a great courage for me to take a picture of the daily V-log 'real Mihyeon's world' on the YouTube channel. I was really nervous about the concert, and I thought that I should come out pretty on the screen after that, and I think I was a little free from what I had locked up. "

"I had a lot of experience of Academic achievement while doing OH MY GIRL activities. I hope that someday we will be able to feel that we have grown together with our fans by performing concerts on a big stage. "

The entire picture, interview, and video will be released in the October issue of Elle, on its website and on YouTube channels.