Noh Sa-yeon "Overuse of Diet on Appearance stress One" (Entertainment Weekly Live!)

Singer Noh Sa-yeon revealed that he had been in a mental illness while overuse of Darts medicine in extreme appearance stress.In the KBS2 entertainment Year-round live broadcast on September 24, an episode of All Time Legend Singer Noh Sa-yeon was drawn.Noh Sa-yeon was noted for winning the gold medal in the College Song Festival, but he had to close his activities to serious appearance.Noh Sa-yeon complained of the pain at the time, saying, I closed the broadcast and went to the underground for five years and did not broadcast.Even Noh Sa-yeon confessed that he had once been in a mental illness after suffering depression with a diet stress on a broadcast.Noh Sa-yeon said, I bought a weight-loss medicine and I ate too much medicine, so I felt strange, I hated to eat, and I was depressed.It was like all the dolls at home were pointing at me. My mother, who watched it, made Noh Sa-yeon into a mental illness.Since then, Noh Sa-yeon has overcome hard times and released his official debut song Nim Shadow in 1983, and has grown into a big star in entertainment.
Singer Noh Sa-yeon revealed that he had been in a mental illness while overuse of Darts medicine in extreme appearance stress.In the KBS2 entertainment Year-round live broadcast on September 24, an episode of All Time Legend Singer Noh Sa-yeon was drawn.Noh Sa-yeon was noted for winning the gold medal in the College Song Festival, but he had to close his activities to serious appearance.Noh Sa-yeon complained of the pain at the time, saying, I closed the broadcast and went to the underground for five years and did not broadcast.Even Noh Sa-yeon confessed that he had once been in a mental illness after suffering depression with a diet stress on a broadcast.Noh Sa-yeon said, I bought a weight-loss medicine and I ate too much medicine, so I felt strange, I hated to eat, and I was depressed.It was like all the dolls at home were pointing at me. My mother, who watched it, made Noh Sa-yeon into a mental illness.Since then, Noh Sa-yeon has overcome hard times and released his official debut song Nim Shadow in 1983, and has grown into a big star in entertainment.

Singer Noh Sa-yeon revealed that he had been in a mental illness while overuse of Dart's medicine in extreme appearance stress.

In the KBS2 entertainment Year-round live' broadcast on September 24, an episode of All Time Legend Singer Noh Sa-yeon was drawn.

Noh Sa-yeon was noted for winning the gold medal in the "College Song Festival", but he had to close his activities to serious appearance. Noh Sa-yeon complained of the pain at the time, saying, "I closed the broadcast and went to the underground for five years and did not broadcast."

Even Noh Sa-yeon confessed that he had once been in a mental illness after suffering depression with a diet stress on a broadcast. Noh Sa-yeon said, "I bought a weight-loss medicine and I ate too much medicine, so I felt strange, I hated to eat, and I was depressed. It was like all the dolls at home were pointing at me. "My mother, who watched it, made Noh Sa-yeon into a mental illness.

Since then, Noh Sa-yeon has overcome hard times and released his official debut song 'Nim Shadow' in 1983, and has grown into a big star in entertainment.