NO:EL, I am embarrassed now. Apology and explanation No 'silent answer' police attendance

On the 30th, Seocho Police Station summoned NO:EL on suspicion of refusing to measure drinking, unlicensed driving, and obstruction of official execution.NO:EL was accompanied by a lawyer in a black jacket, pants, and a relatively neat look, and unlike the previous court appearance, NO:EL showed his face without a hat and responded to the police with a summons.I did not answer the questions of the reporters, but I quickly went to the police station with my gaze fixed down.At 10:30 pm on the 18th, NO:EL drove his Mercedes in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul and made a contact accident.NO:EL, who was dismissed for his prior conviction for drunk driving, reportedly refused to comply with the police officer when the police dispatched to the scene demanded a breath test and identification.At the time, police said NO:EL was drunk and decided that it was difficult to investigate and returned home.Police, who summoned NO:EL in 12 days, said they had secured CCTV and order details that contained drinking scenes as evidence to support drinking.He added that he was considering adding the injury charge and that he had received a medical certificate from the police officer.On the 28th, when the controversy grew, the father of the father, Jang Jae-won, resigned from the position of Yoon Seok-yeol camp general affairs chief.Chang said, I will have time to self-reflection by deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised his child wrong.I am a sinful son, but I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been able to do so. Meanwhile, NO:EL revealed the situation in 2019 when he was trying to change the driver, saying, My dad is a member of parliament.In October last year, he was sentenced to one year and six months in prison and two years in probation.
On the 30th, Seocho Police Station summoned NO:EL on suspicion of refusing to measure drinking, unlicensed driving, and obstruction of official execution.NO:EL was accompanied by a lawyer in a black jacket, pants, and a relatively neat look, and unlike the previous court appearance, NO:EL showed his face without a hat and responded to the police with a summons.I did not answer the questions of the reporters, but I quickly went to the police station with my gaze fixed down.At 10:30 pm on the 18th, NO:EL drove his Mercedes in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul and made a contact accident.NO:EL, who was dismissed for his prior conviction for drunk driving, reportedly refused to comply with the police officer when the police dispatched to the scene demanded a breath test and identification.At the time, police said NO:EL was drunk and decided that it was difficult to investigate and returned home.Police, who summoned NO:EL in 12 days, said they had secured CCTV and order details that contained drinking scenes as evidence to support drinking.He added that he was considering adding the injury charge and that he had received a medical certificate from the police officer.On the 28th, when the controversy grew, the father of the father, Jang Jae-won, resigned from the position of Yoon Seok-yeol camp general affairs chief.Chang said, I will have time to self-reflection by deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised his child wrong.I am a sinful son, but I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been able to do so. Meanwhile, NO:EL revealed the situation in 2019 when he was trying to change the driver, saying, My dad is a member of parliament.In October last year, he was sentenced to one year and six months in prison and two years in probation.

On the 30th, Seocho Police Station summoned NO:EL on suspicion of refusing to measure drinking, unlicensed driving, and obstruction of official execution.

NO:EL was accompanied by a lawyer in a black jacket, pants, and a relatively neat look, and unlike the previous court appearance, NO:EL showed his face without a hat and responded to the police with a summons. I did not answer the questions of the reporters, but I quickly went to the police station with my gaze fixed down.

At 10:30 pm on the 18th, NO:EL drove his Mercedes in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul and made a contact accident. NO:EL, who was dismissed for his prior conviction for drunk driving, reportedly refused to comply with the police officer when the police dispatched to the scene demanded a breath test and identification.

At the time, police said NO:EL was drunk and decided that it was difficult to investigate and returned home. Police, who summoned NO:EL in 12 days, said they had secured CCTV and order details that contained drinking scenes as evidence to support drinking. He added that he was considering adding the injury charge and that he had received a medical certificate from the police officer.

On the 28th, when the controversy grew, the father of the father, Jang Jae-won, resigned from the position of Yoon Seok-yeol camp general affairs chief. Chang said, "I will have time to self-reflection by deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised his child wrong. I am a sinful son, but I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been able to do so. "

Meanwhile, NO:EL revealed the situation in 2019 when he was trying to change the driver, saying, "My dad is a member of parliament." In October last year, he was sentenced to one year and six months in prison and two years in probation.