'My Way' Noh Joo-hyun et al.Grandchildren "I saw my grandfather before...

On the afternoon of the 12th, TV Chosun culture program star documentary myway, Noh Joo-hyun appeared with Grandchildren.On this day, Noh Joo-hyun revealed the Grandchildren Kang Rae-hyun, The best Grandchildren is deep-thinking and good for his age.Raehyeon said, I was sick when I saw organic animals. He volunteered at the organic animal shelter and made me happy.Noh Joo-hyun moved the place and cooked it to Grandchildren, who said, All the memories I had with my grandfather are precious memories.I think its a really good grandfather to me, he said, making Noh Joo-hyun proud.Meanwhile, the former Grandchildren Rahyeon Islands knew the youth of Noh Joo-hyun: I saw my grandfathers old days and it was amazing.My mother and my grandmother have continued to say that. I saw the old photos.

On the afternoon of the 12th, TV Chosun culture program star documentary myway', Noh Joo-hyun appeared with Grandchildren.

On this day, Noh Joo-hyun revealed the Grandchildren Kang Rae-hyun, "The best Grandchildren is deep-thinking and good for his age." Raehyeon said, "I was sick when I saw organic animals." He volunteered at the organic animal shelter and made me happy.

Noh Joo-hyun moved the place and cooked it to Grandchildren, who said, "All the memories I had with my grandfather are precious memories. I think it's a really good grandfather to me," he said, making Noh Joo-hyun proud.

Meanwhile, the former Grandchildren Rahyeon Islands knew the youth of Noh Joo-hyun: "I saw my grandfather's old days and it was amazing. My mother and my grandmother have continued to say that. I saw the old photos. "