MamaMOO, 'as much as Sky Land Sea' MV Teaser...comback D-1, steamy chemi

MAMAMOO is ready for a comeback.MAMAMOO released a video of music video Teaser on the 14th, the title song of its midnight best album ISY MAMAMOO: The Best (I SAY MAMAMOO: THE BEST) as much as Sky Land Sea.The video was 29 seconds long, and I felt a pleasant atmosphere. The members gathered together and laughed at the love story.Steamy chemi stood out: Sola, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa had a cocktail party and danced jubilantly; they also showed off their sophisticated charm with styling that made use of their four-color personality.I could hear some of the new songs, too: I started a narration of a clear little boy, I love you as much as Skys Land Sea; I caught my ear with a short but addictive refrain.Sky Land Sea is a dance pop genre song that candidly expresses the other persons favorite heart, especially when the member Moonbyul added strength to the lyrics and added perfection.Shinbo is an album to mark the footsteps of MAMAMOO, featuring a variety of previous hits, including the Hidden track Obviously We Were Good Back then in addition to As Much as Sky Land Sea.We will show a deeper sense of emotion for the fans who have been generously loving and cheering for seven years, the agency said.Meanwhile, MAMAMOO will announce a new album on various music sites at 6 pm on the 15th.
MAMAMOO is ready for a comeback.MAMAMOO released a video of music video Teaser on the 14th, the title song of its midnight best album ISY MAMAMOO: The Best (I SAY MAMAMOO: THE BEST) as much as Sky Land Sea.The video was 29 seconds long, and I felt a pleasant atmosphere. The members gathered together and laughed at the love story.Steamy chemi stood out: Sola, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa had a cocktail party and danced jubilantly; they also showed off their sophisticated charm with styling that made use of their four-color personality.I could hear some of the new songs, too: I started a narration of a clear little boy, I love you as much as Skys Land Sea; I caught my ear with a short but addictive refrain.Sky Land Sea is a dance pop genre song that candidly expresses the other persons favorite heart, especially when the member Moonbyul added strength to the lyrics and added perfection.Shinbo is an album to mark the footsteps of MAMAMOO, featuring a variety of previous hits, including the Hidden track Obviously We Were Good Back then in addition to As Much as Sky Land Sea.We will show a deeper sense of emotion for the fans who have been generously loving and cheering for seven years, the agency said.Meanwhile, MAMAMOO will announce a new album on various music sites at 6 pm on the 15th.

MamaMOO is ready for a comeback.

MamaMOO released a video of music video Teaser on the 14th, the title song of its midnight Best album ISY MamaMOO: The Best (I SAY MamaMOO: THE Best) as much as Sky Land Sea.

The video was 29 seconds long, and I felt a pleasant atmosphere. The members gathered together and laughed at the love story.

Steamy chemi stood out: Sola, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa had a cocktail party and danced jubilantly; they also showed off their sophisticated charm with styling that made use of their four-color personality.

I could hear some of the new songs, too: I started a narration of a clear little boy, "I love you as much as Sky's Land Sea"; I caught my ear with a short but addictive refrain.

Sky Land Sea” is a dance pop genre song that candidly expresses the other person’s favorite heart, especially when the member Moonbyul added strength to the lyrics and added perfection.

Shinbo is an album to mark the footsteps of MamaMOO, featuring a variety of previous hits, including the Hidden track "Obviously We Were Good Back then" in addition to "As Much as Sky Land Sea".

"We will show a deeper sense of emotion for the fans who have been generously loving and cheering for seven years," the agency said.

Meanwhile, MamaMOO will announce a new album on various music sites at 6 pm on the 15th.