Lee Soo-young "Pre-Property Records of the Grand Historian, Mental and...Property inheritance NO to his son" (National Recept)

In the 4th KBS Joy entertainment National Receipt broadcasted on the 1st, 3MC Song Eun, Kim Sook, and Young Jin Park analyze the Receipt of Singer Lee Soo-young.Lee Soo-young said in a recent recording that there was a rumor that there was more money than the World Bank in Korea during the heyday.Joe was more than World Bank, he said.But he soon said, Everyone thinks I have a building, but Ive been recorded by Records of the Grand Historian.I lost everything in my thirties and got my debt. I do not invest in anything now. Lee Soo-young then attracted attention with the motto Lets spend all the money I earned hard.I think the worst thing left for my child is money, he said, declaring that he would not inherit Property to his son.Receipt, which called itself the mainstay, was filled with online shopping history, leading to the intervention of Young Jin Park, This shopping of the killer.Above all, Lee Soo-youngs Receipt has received a mental and medical record, which is the back door that caught the attention of 3MC at once.Lee Soo-youngs Receipt, which is a working mom, can be seen at the 4th National Receipt broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 1st.Photo = KBS Joy
In the 4th KBS Joy entertainment National Receipt broadcasted on the 1st, 3MC Song Eun, Kim Sook, and Young Jin Park analyze the Receipt of Singer Lee Soo-young.Lee Soo-young said in a recent recording that there was a rumor that there was more money than the World Bank in Korea during the heyday.Joe was more than World Bank, he said.But he soon said, Everyone thinks I have a building, but Ive been recorded by Records of the Grand Historian.I lost everything in my thirties and got my debt. I do not invest in anything now. Lee Soo-young then attracted attention with the motto Lets spend all the money I earned hard.I think the worst thing left for my child is money, he said, declaring that he would not inherit Property to his son.Receipt, which called itself the mainstay, was filled with online shopping history, leading to the intervention of Young Jin Park, This shopping of the killer.Above all, Lee Soo-youngs Receipt has received a mental and medical record, which is the back door that caught the attention of 3MC at once.Lee Soo-youngs Receipt, which is a working mom, can be seen at the 4th National Receipt broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 1st.Photo = KBS Joy

In the 4th KBS Joy entertainment 'National Receipt' broadcasted on the 1st, 3MC Song Eun, Kim Sook, and Young Jin Park analyze the Receipt of Singer Lee Soo-young.

Lee Soo-young said in a recent recording that "there was a rumor that there was more money than the World Bank in Korea during the heyday." Joe was more than World Bank, "he said.

But he soon said, "Everyone thinks I have a building, but I've been recorded by Records of the Grand Historian. I lost everything in my thirties and got my debt. I do not invest in anything now. "

Lee Soo-young then attracted attention with the motto "Let's spend all the money I earned hard". "I think the worst thing left for my child is money," he said, declaring that he would not inherit Property to his son.

Receipt, which called itself "the mainstay," was filled with online shopping history, leading to the intervention of Young Jin Park, "This shopping of the killer."

Above all, Lee Soo-young's Receipt has received a Mental and Medical record, which is the back door that caught the attention of 3MC at once.

Lee Soo-young's Receipt, which is a working mom, can be seen at the 4th 'National Receipt' broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 1st.

Photo = KBS Joy