Lee Soo-kyung "Affiliate CEO Kim Nam-gil, in the midst of busy 'wartime' appeared happily"

Actor Lee Soo-kyung expressed his gratitude for the support of Actor Kim Nam-gil, the representative of Kahaani Eenti, his agency.Lee Soo-kyung, the main character of the film Miracle (director Lee Jang-hoon), met with an online video interview on Wednesday afternoon.Miracle is the motif of Yangwon Station of Bonghwa, Gyeongbuk, which became the first private history in Korea in 1988.The only way to go is to go to the train, but I painted the story of Jungyeong and the people in the neighborhood who want to have a simple station in the mountain village where there is no train station.The 4-dimensional mathematical genius boy Jun Kyung (Park Jung-min), the principled engineers Tae Yoon (Lee Sung-min), and Lee Soo-kyung, the sister of Lee Dere, gave a warm family affection, the self-styled Muse Rahee (Im Yoon-a) and Jun Kyung gave a fresh romance to teenagers, and became a miracle that all Chuseok generations could enjoy.The actual film is a stable smoke breathing, delicate directing, and intense message, capturing the attention of many audiences and recording a high advance rate.Lee Soo-kyung, who was recognized for his solid acting skills by winning the 54th Baeksang Arts Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film Silent (2017), showed a more mature acting ability.Bogyeong, who is jokingly cheering and watching his brother Jun Kyungs dream, meets Lee Soo-kyungs delicate emotional performance and causes a deep impression.Lee Soo-kyung said it is most important for the movie to be well received. The next is my order.A visitor wrote the title of new face, but it came in contact, he said. I have played an intense role in the meantime.When asked what the dream was, he replied, I have already achieved it without worrying, and said, I was able to continue acting because I led it around.I started acting with my dads recommendation and when I tried to quit at the time of high school, I auditioned for Chinatown and dreamed again.Thanks to helping me not to be frustrated, I was able to act thankfully. Lee Soo-kyung recently built a bird nest in Kahaani Eenti, a company founded by Kim Nam-gil.I did not know you would do this well, he said, as best as Kim Nam-gil. He said, I was very busy and he would appear on MBC Point of omniscient Interference for me.I have been satisfied since I came to my agency. The movie Miracle is being praised at national theaters.

Actor Lee Soo-kyung expressed his gratitude for the support of Actor Kim Nam-gil, the representative of Kahaani Eenti, his agency.

Lee Soo-kyung, the main character of the film "Miracle" (director Lee Jang-hoon), met with an online video interview on Wednesday afternoon.

'Miracle' is the motif of Yangwon Station of Bonghwa, Gyeongbuk, which became the first private history in Korea in 1988. The only way to go is to go to the train, but I painted the story of Jungyeong and the people in the neighborhood who want to have a simple station in the mountain village where there is no train station.

The 4-dimensional mathematical genius boy Jun Kyung (Park Jung-min), the principled engineers Tae Yoon (Lee Sung-min), and Lee Soo-kyung, the sister of Lee Dere, gave a warm family affection, the self-styled "Muse" Rahee (Im Yoon-a) and Jun Kyung gave a fresh romance to teenagers, and became a miracle that all Chuseok generations could enjoy. The actual film is a stable smoke breathing, delicate directing, and intense message, capturing the attention of many audiences and recording a high advance rate.

Lee Soo-kyung, who was recognized for his solid acting skills by winning the 54th Baeksang Arts Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film "Silent" (2017), showed a more mature acting ability. Bogyeong, who is jokingly cheering and watching his brother Jun Kyung's dream, meets Lee Soo-kyung's delicate emotional performance and causes a deep impression.

Lee Soo-kyung said it is most important for the movie to be well received. "The next is my order. "A visitor wrote the title of 'new face', but it came in contact," he said. "I have played an intense role in the meantime.

When asked what the dream was, he replied, "I have already achieved it" without worrying, and said, "I was able to continue acting because I led it around. I started acting with my dad's recommendation and when I tried to quit at the time of high school, I auditioned for 'Chinatown' and dreamed again. Thanks to helping me not to be frustrated, I was able to act thankfully. "

Lee Soo-kyung recently built a bird nest in Kahaani Eenti, a company founded by Kim Nam-gil. "I did not know you would do this well," he said, "as best as Kim Nam-gil." He said, "I was very busy and he would appear on MBC 'Point of omniscient Interference' for me. I have been satisfied since I came to my agency. "

The movie Miracle is being praised at national theaters.