Lee Kwang-soo, "Occupational disease" even on getting off the "Running Man"...Han Hyo-joo "Don't Do Anything" ('Wheels edit')

In The Wheeled House, Actor Lee Kwang-soo laughed at the end of the entertainment bottle.In the first episode of the cable channel tvN I will rent a wheeled house broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the first entry of the camping car of Kang Ha-neul, Han Hyo-joo and Lee Kwang-soo was drawn.Lee Kwang-soo looked around the wheeled house and suggested, Lets see whats around?Kang Ha-neul said, I am a solo entertainer, my brother is a little sick, and Han Hyo-joo also said, Lets take a break.Lee Kwang-soo then laughed, referring to Running Man, saying, Im not good at being still, Ive been doing it for 11 years.Han Hyo-joo repeatedly said, Then just stay put, dont do anything.Lee Kwang-soo was frustrated, If you do, you should just lie at home.Lee Kwang-soo also laughed at Mart as I was busy alone. Han Hyo-joo said, There is no mission to find something here quickly.I think Im very used to doing something. Lee Kwang-soo revealed his wit, Its an Occupational disease; I think Ill find bread quickly and be the first.
In The Wheeled House, Actor Lee Kwang-soo laughed at the end of the entertainment bottle.In the first episode of the cable channel tvN I will rent a wheeled house broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the first entry of the camping car of Kang Ha-neul, Han Hyo-joo and Lee Kwang-soo was drawn.Lee Kwang-soo looked around the wheeled house and suggested, Lets see whats around?Kang Ha-neul said, I am a solo entertainer, my brother is a little sick, and Han Hyo-joo also said, Lets take a break.Lee Kwang-soo then laughed, referring to Running Man, saying, Im not good at being still, Ive been doing it for 11 years.Han Hyo-joo repeatedly said, Then just stay put, dont do anything.Lee Kwang-soo was frustrated, If you do, you should just lie at home.Lee Kwang-soo also laughed at Mart as I was busy alone. Han Hyo-joo said, There is no mission to find something here quickly.I think Im very used to doing something. Lee Kwang-soo revealed his wit, Its an Occupational disease; I think Ill find bread quickly and be the first.

In 'The Wheeled House', Actor Lee Kwang-soo laughed at the end of the entertainment bottle.

In the first episode of the cable channel tvN 'I will rent a wheeled house' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the first entry of the camping car of Kang Ha-neul, Han Hyo-joo and Lee Kwang-soo was drawn.

Lee Kwang-soo looked around the 'wheeled house' and suggested, "Let's see what's around?"

Kang Ha-neul said, "I am a solo entertainer, my brother is a little sick," and Han Hyo-joo also said, "Let's take a break."

Lee Kwang-soo then laughed, referring to Running Man', saying, "I'm not good at being still, I've been doing it for 11 years."

Han Hyo-joo repeatedly said, "Then just stay put, don't do anything."

Lee Kwang-soo was frustrated, "If you do, you should just lie at home."

Lee Kwang-soo also laughed at Mart as I was busy alone. Han Hyo-joo said, "There is no mission to find something here quickly. I think I'm very used to doing something. "

Lee Kwang-soo revealed his wit, "It's an Occupational disease; I think I'll find bread quickly and be the first."