Lee Ju-bin, birthday to the fans, Thank You for saying, "I love everyone who congratulated me."

On the afternoon of the 20th, Lee Ju-bin told his Instagram, One of my 33rd birthdays. Everyone who congratulated me, my friends who have been with me this year.Thank you, I love you. Lee Ju-bin in the public photo is staring at the camera with a birthday cake.His cute figure, smiling with a headband with the words Birthday Girl on his head, attracts attention.Meanwhile, Lee Ju-bin, who was born in 1989 and is 32 years old, made his debut as an actor in 2017 and will appear as Yoon Mi-sun in the Korean remake of the Netflix original series The House of Paper.Photo: Lee Ju-bin Instagram

On the afternoon of the 20th, Lee Ju-bin told his Instagram, "One of my 33rd birthdays. Everyone who congratulated me, my friends who have been with me this year. Thank You, I love you. "

Lee Ju-bin in the public photo is staring at the camera with a birthday cake. His cute figure, smiling with a headband with the words 'Birthday Girl' on his head, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Ju-bin, who was born in 1989 and is 32 years old, made his debut as an Actor in 2017 and will appear as Yoon Mi-sun in the Korean remake of the Netflix original series 'The House of Paper'.

Photo: Lee Ju-bin Instagram