Lee Hae-ri, out in a Gift wrapper...Kang Min-kyung "Petit Angel Baby."

Davichi Lee Hae-ri laughs with unique shirtLee Hae-ri posted five photos on her Instagram account on Thursday, with the caption: Why did your brother, why did he come in a Gift wrapper?In the photo, Lee Hae-ri is walking down the forest road wearing a pink shirt and white pants, matching a red clutch bag.It seems that his acquaintance and outing came out from his writings and photographs.The netizens are responding in various ways by paying attention to the article Did you wear a wrapping paper?The netizens praised Lee Hae-ris beauty and styling with the same comment as My sister is a gift, so I came out wearing wrapping paper and I am pretty even though I pack.Davisi colleague Kang Min-kyung expressed his affection with a comment, Its a petit angel baby.Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi.Starting with his debut song I hate you, I love you, 8282, Ive been in an accident, Stop time, Love and war, Do not say goodbye and Turtle.He is loved by fans for his outstanding singing skills.
Davichi Lee Hae-ri laughs with unique shirtLee Hae-ri posted five photos on her Instagram account on Thursday, with the caption: Why did your brother, why did he come in a Gift wrapper?In the photo, Lee Hae-ri is walking down the forest road wearing a pink shirt and white pants, matching a red clutch bag.It seems that his acquaintance and outing came out from his writings and photographs.The netizens are responding in various ways by paying attention to the article Did you wear a wrapping paper?The netizens praised Lee Hae-ris beauty and styling with the same comment as My sister is a gift, so I came out wearing wrapping paper and I am pretty even though I pack.Davisi colleague Kang Min-kyung expressed his affection with a comment, Its a petit angel baby.Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi.Starting with his debut song I hate you, I love you, 8282, Ive been in an accident, Stop time, Love and war, Do not say goodbye and Turtle.He is loved by fans for his outstanding singing skills.
Davichi Lee Hae-ri laughs with unique shirtLee Hae-ri posted five photos on her Instagram account on Thursday, with the caption: Why did your brother, why did he come in a Gift wrapper?In the photo, Lee Hae-ri is walking down the forest road wearing a pink shirt and white pants, matching a red clutch bag.It seems that his acquaintance and outing came out from his writings and photographs.The netizens are responding in various ways by paying attention to the article Did you wear a wrapping paper?The netizens praised Lee Hae-ris beauty and styling with the same comment as My sister is a gift, so I came out wearing wrapping paper and I am pretty even though I pack.Davisi colleague Kang Min-kyung expressed his affection with a comment, Its a petit angel baby.Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi.Starting with his debut song I hate you, I love you, 8282, Ive been in an accident, Stop time, Love and war, Do not say goodbye and Turtle.He is loved by fans for his outstanding singing skills.

Davichi Lee Hae-ri laughs with unique shirt

Lee Hae-ri posted five photos on her Instagram account on Thursday, with the caption: "Why did your brother, why did he come in a Gift wrapper?" In the photo, Lee Hae-ri is walking down the forest road wearing a pink shirt and white pants, matching a red clutch bag.

It seems that his acquaintance and outing came out from his writings and photographs.

The netizens are responding in various ways by paying attention to the article "Did you wear a wrapping paper?" The netizens praised Lee Hae-ri's beauty and styling with the same Comment as "My sister is a Gift, so I came out wearing wrapping paper" and "I am pretty even though I pack".

Davisi colleague Kang Min-kyung expressed his affection with a Comment, "It's a petit angel baby."

Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi. Starting with his debut song 'I hate you, I love you', '8282', 'I've been in an accident', 'Stop time', 'Love and war', 'Do not say goodbye' and 'Turtle'. He is loved by fans for his outstanding singing skills.