Go Eun-ah, 3000 Mo Hair care transplant after being densely packed..."34 years old solved homework."

Seoul = = actor Go Eun-ah had a Hair care transplant.Go Eun-ah finally planted his head on the 28th., along with his brother Mir (Bang Cheol-yong) to visit Hospital for a Hair care transplant.On the day, Go Eun-ah revealed that he had long planned for Hair care transplants: he had been troubled by a wide forehead.Having visited Hospital with his brother Mir, he was consulted by Physician.Normally, there are a lot of M-headed people coming, (Go Eun-ah) is not wide, but you have a very small face, Physician replied to Go Eun-ah, who asked, Is it a lot peeled off?Go Eun-ah has decided to transplant a Hair care into the Hair line.Physician said that if you plant it too round, you can hear it like a doll head.He also told me that it was a long operation that took about 7 hours to sit down and have surgery as it was an operation to pull hair from the back and plant it again in front of him.The cost of the operation was calculated by his brother Mir, who took (the sister) for two years, for gifts (the cost of the operation).Go Eun-ah said, Thank you for the iron, and Mir said, Do I tell you that?I just need to have fun, he said. Go Eun-ah has done more to me, I can not tell you more than this, but (to my sister) I received more than this.Go Eun-ah, who came out wearing a hat after putting a bandage on his head after surgery, then expressed his feelings.I planted 1680 hair follicles and just because it doubles, its 3,000 mo, Go Eun-ah said.Mir said he went to see Go Eun-ah in the middle of surgery and saw the surgery area, and he did not eat afterwards.Go Eun-ah said, I did not see the mirror, my face and body, but I can not see it because it is gross. So, Hospital side cleaned all the mirrors for me. He also said, I look at the mirror tomorrow, I finally solved my 34-year-old life homework. I do not get better the next day, but I have to keep watching it. I will show you it openly after tomorrows shampoo.He added, Thank you for the room that waited for 7 hours, but the director and the nurse were 6 ~ 7 people, but they were too hard. We will manage well and manage well and we will manage well.In the ensuing video, Go Eun-ah revealed a natural Hair line a few days later, with a more dense Hair line drawing attention.Meanwhile, Go Eun-ah is running the YouTube channel Bangane with his brother Mir.

Seoul = = actor Go Eun-ah had a Hair care transplant.

Go Eun-ah finally planted his head on the 28th. ', along with his brother Mir (Bang Cheol-yong) to visit Hospital for a Hair care transplant.

On the day, Go Eun-ah revealed that he had long planned for Hair care transplants: he had been troubled by a wide forehead. Having visited Hospital with his brother Mir, he was consulted by Physician. "Normally, there are a lot of M-headed people coming, (Go Eun-ah) is not wide, but you have a very small face," Physician replied to Go Eun-ah, who asked, "Is it a lot peeled off?"

Go Eun-ah has decided to transplant a Hair care into the Hair line. Physician said that if you plant it too round, you can hear it like a doll head. He also told me that it was a long operation that took about 7 hours to sit down and have surgery as it was an operation to pull Hair from the back and plant it again in front of him.

The cost of the operation was calculated by his brother Mir, who "took (the sister) for two years, for gifts (the cost of the operation)." Go Eun-ah said, "Thank you for the iron," and Mir said, "Do I tell you that? I just need to have fun," he said. "Go Eun-ah has done more to me, I can not tell you more than this, but (to my sister) I received more than this."

Go Eun-ah, who came out wearing a hat after putting a bandage on his head after surgery, then expressed his feelings. "I planted 1680 Hair follicles and just because it doubles, it's 3,000 mo," Go Eun-ah said. Mir said he went to see Go Eun-ah in the middle of surgery and saw the surgery area, and he did not eat afterwards. Go Eun-ah said, "I did not see the Mirror, my face and body, but I can not see it because it is gross." So, Hospital side cleaned all the Mirrors for me. "

He also said, "I look at the Mirror tomorrow, I finally solved my 34-year-old life homework." "I do not get better the next day, but I have to keep watching it. I will show you it openly after tomorrow's shampoo."

He added, "Thank you for the room that waited for 7 hours, but the director and the nurse were 6 ~ 7 people, but they were too hard. We will manage well and manage well and we will manage well." In the ensuing video, Go Eun-ah revealed a natural Hair line a few days later, with a more dense Hair line drawing attention.

Meanwhile, Go Eun-ah is running the YouTube channel 'Bangane' with his brother Mir.