Kim Yong-rim "Shimo, except for my rice, Nam Il-woo Bobman under the bottom...Mother sees it for himself" (AM Plaza)

Kim Yong-rim tears at the thought of Mother who diedActor Kim Yong-rim, Kang Bu-ja and Jung Hye-sun appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza broadcast on September 21st.Kim Yong-rim said, When Mother was mentioned, I had been in the program to talk about Mother, but I did not appear.Even if I hear the word Mother, my heart beats and tears. I married my daughter and became an outsider. I also married my only son. Mother came to my house one day, and I and my husband, Nam Il Woo, were outside working.Mother asked me to put rice on my green bean and put it on my lower neck. Mother asked me to push my rice or look away from a distance and ask me, Madame, do not unpack my rice.Then he said, I was sad in the rice bowl. Mother said it was a heartbreaking moment.

Kim Yong-rim tears at the thought of Mother who died

Actor Kim Yong-rim, Kang Bu-ja and Jung Hye-sun appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza' broadcast on September 21st.

Kim Yong-rim said, "When Mother was mentioned, I had been in the program to talk about Mother, but I did not appear. Even if I hear the word 'Mother', my heart beats and tears. "

"I married my daughter and became an outsider. I also married my only son. Mother came to my house one day, and I and my husband, Nam Il Woo, were outside working. "Mother asked me to put rice on my green bean and put it on my lower neck." "Mother asked me to push my rice or look away from a distance and ask me, 'Madame, do not unpack my rice.' Then he said, 'I was sad in the rice bowl.' Mother said it was a heartbreaking moment. "