Kim Shin-Young "I want to leave...I'm retired, I'm up to the throat" ('Jung Hee')

In MBC FM4U entertainment program Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on the 30th, Kim Shin-Young confessed his worries about retirement and attracted Eye-catching.Kim Shin-Young said, I want to leave too much, he said. I am going to retire to the through, he said. I also think I will rest Radio.However, I talked to my teacher (listener), and I was proud of singing and shouting I hate life.I think I and you are all together, he said, thanking the listeners who listen to the broadcast.Kim Shin-Young also cheered on his listeners, saying, It is one of the five things to hold on to a day.PhotosDB

In MBC FM4U entertainment program 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young', which was broadcast on the 30th, Kim Shin-Young confessed his worries about retirement and attracted Eye-catching.

Kim Shin-Young said, "I want to leave too much," he said. "I am going to retire to the through," he said. "I also think I will rest Radio."

However, "I talked to my teacher (listener), and I was proud of singing and shouting 'I hate life'. I think I and you are all together, "he said, thanking the listeners who listen to the broadcast. Kim Shin-Young also cheered on his listeners, saying, "It is one of the five things to hold on to a day."

PhotosDB