Kim Sa-rang and Pomeranian to 'clean visual' eye-raising

On the 23rd, Actor Kim Sa-rang said through his social networking service (SNS): Did you have a good Chuseok? Its a scary puppy. You hold it.I want to touch my ears because I am tired. In the open photo, Kim Sa-rang is holding a Pomeranian puppy in his arms.She was wearing a white hat with a light brown long hair hanging down and smiling, and she was impressed by the neatness of the viewers.On the other hand, Kim Sa-rang played the role of Kang Hae-ra in the TV ship Revenge which ended in January.PhotoKim Sa-rang SNS

On the 23rd, Actor Kim Sa-rang said through his social networking service (SNS): "Did you have a good Chuseok? It's a scary puppy. You hold it. I want to touch my ears because I am tired. "

In the open photo, Kim Sa-rang is holding a Pomeranian puppy in his arms. She was wearing a white hat with a light brown long hair hanging down and smiling, and she was impressed by the neatness of the viewers.

On the other hand, Kim Sa-rang played the role of Kang Hae-ra in the TV ship 'Revenge' which ended in January.

PhotoKim Sa-rang SNS