Kim Na-young, Valley's unconventional swimsuit figure...Chae Rim to Yoo Se-yoon 'cultural shock'

Seoul = = Kim Na-young showed off his fashionista side in Valley as well.Kim Na-young, a broadcaster in the JTBC entertainment program Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise, broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, found Valley with his two sons Shinwoo and Lee Jun Lee.The two sons first introduced a water-playing fashion, and Kim Na-young soon appeared: Now we go into the water, my mother will go in. He took off his bottom and surprised everyone.From Chae Rim to Cho Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-sook and Yoo Se-yoon, the cast responded, Oh, what are you taking off, wearing such a sweatsuit in Valley?Kim Na-young said, Its not like taking off my pants here, Im soaked and wet. I was embarrassed for a while, but naturally I went into the water wearing only the sweatsuit.Yoo Se-yoon, who saw this, said, Are you going to be Valley insulated? And threw a joke, Oh, go to Paris!Kim Na-young told the culture-shocked cast, You should wear swimsuits to sooyoung.I am sincere in Sooyoung, he confessed, saying he usually likes Sooyoung very much.

Seoul = = Kim Na-young showed off his fashionista side in Valley as well.

Kim Na-young, a broadcaster in the JTBC entertainment program "Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise", broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, found Valley with his two sons Shinwoo and Lee Jun Lee.

The two sons first introduced a water-playing fashion, and Kim Na-young soon appeared: "Now we go into the water, my mother will go in." He took off his bottom and surprised everyone. From Chae Rim to Cho Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-sook and Yoo Se-yoon, the cast responded, "Oh, what are you taking off, wearing such a sweatsuit in Valley?"

Kim Na-young said, "It's not like taking off my pants here, I'm soaked and wet." I was embarrassed for a while, but naturally I went into the water wearing only the sweatsuit. Yoo Se-yoon, who saw this, said, "Are you going to be Valley insulated?" And threw a joke, "Oh, go to Paris!"

Kim Na-young told the culture-shocked cast, "You should wear swimsuits to Sooyoung." "I am sincere in Sooyoung," he confessed, saying he usually likes Sooyoung very much.