Kim Na-young and Yang Hee-eun, Shining Friendship...Shin-Urayasu Station+Lee Joon and Happy Smile

Kim Na-young posted a picture on his SNS on the 14th.In the public photos, Yang Hee-eun stares at the camera with Kim Na-youngs son Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon.The warm atmosphere of the three stands out.Meanwhile, Kim Na-young recently revealed his relationship with Yang Hee-eun in JTBC entertainment program Brave Solo Childcare I Raise.I am a lot dependent on him, he said. Sometimes I think he is like a mother. He is warm and takes care of me.

Kim Na-young posted a picture on his SNS on the 14th.

In the public photos, Yang Hee-eun stares at the camera with Kim Na-young's son Shin-Urayasu Station and Lee Joon. The warm atmosphere of the three stands out.

Meanwhile, Kim Na-young recently revealed his relationship with Yang Hee-eun in JTBC entertainment program 'Brave Solo Childcare I Raise'.

"I am a lot dependent on him," he said. "Sometimes I think he is like a mother. He is warm and takes care of me."