Kim Jung Im "Mother Abandoned, Contract Teared With Husband Hong Sung-heon Opposition" (Salim Nam2)

Hong Sung-heons wife Kim Jung Im has revealed why she was stopped from working on Model in the past.On KBS 2TV Saving Men Season 2 broadcast on September 4, Hong Sung-heons wife Kim Jung Im persuaded Husband to start work again.They went to the two-country store where Hong Sung-heon visited often during his career. Hong Sung-heon said, Its like a different person.It is so beautiful, he said, showing a friendly aspect of taking care of his wifes food first.Kim Jung Im said, I like it because youre pretty, and I thought it would be bad if you were pretty. But now youre too old.Youre home, and you want to do it again. Things keep coming in. I want to do it when I get the chance.Kim Jung Im, who worked as a model before marriage, said, It was what I wanted to do and liked, but I stopped because I wanted to be uneasy and not when I left for the expedition.It has been 21 years since I did not work. It seems that I was pressing my heart.When the parenting and Husband baseball ended, I was waiting for it to be said, I could do what I wanted to do.Hong Sung-heon has openly opened Kim Jung Ims Model job and said he had torn it to Contract two years ago.Kim Jung Im recalled the situation at the time of Hong Sung-heons words, I did not think that you would tear the contract and spray it on me like snow.I put it down (Model work) then, I guess its not in my life.I told them not to do it because they thought that children should grow a little more at the time and that you can not do it well if you look at your work, said Hong Sung-heon, who was a coach in the United States two years ago.Ill support you, he said, and Ill give you a chance to do it, and Ill take care of the children and make them a meal instead of buying them.
Hong Sung-heons wife Kim Jung Im has revealed why she was stopped from working on Model in the past.On KBS 2TV Saving Men Season 2 broadcast on September 4, Hong Sung-heons wife Kim Jung Im persuaded Husband to start work again.They went to the two-country store where Hong Sung-heon visited often during his career. Hong Sung-heon said, Its like a different person.It is so beautiful, he said, showing a friendly aspect of taking care of his wifes food first.Kim Jung Im said, I like it because youre pretty, and I thought it would be bad if you were pretty. But now youre too old.Youre home, and you want to do it again. Things keep coming in. I want to do it when I get the chance.Kim Jung Im, who worked as a model before marriage, said, It was what I wanted to do and liked, but I stopped because I wanted to be uneasy and not when I left for the expedition.It has been 21 years since I did not work. It seems that I was pressing my heart.When the parenting and Husband baseball ended, I was waiting for it to be said, I could do what I wanted to do.Hong Sung-heon has openly opened Kim Jung Ims Model job and said he had torn it to Contract two years ago.Kim Jung Im recalled the situation at the time of Hong Sung-heons words, I did not think that you would tear the contract and spray it on me like snow.I put it down (Model work) then, I guess its not in my life.I told them not to do it because they thought that children should grow a little more at the time and that you can not do it well if you look at your work, said Hong Sung-heon, who was a coach in the United States two years ago.Ill support you, he said, and Ill give you a chance to do it, and Ill take care of the children and make them a meal instead of buying them.

Hong Sung-heon's wife Kim Jung Im has revealed why she was stopped from working on Model in the past.

On KBS 2TV 'Saving Men Season 2' broadcast on September 4, Hong Sung-heon's wife Kim Jung Im persuaded Husband to start work again.

They went to the two-country store where Hong Sung-heon visited often during his career. Hong Sung-heon said, "It's like a different person. It is so beautiful, "he said, showing a friendly aspect of taking care of his wife's food first.

Kim Jung Im said, “I like it because you’re pretty, and I thought it would be bad if you were pretty.” “But now you’re too old. You’re home, and you want to do it again. Things keep coming in. I want to do it when I get the chance.”

Kim Jung Im, who worked as a Model before marriage, said, "It was what I wanted to do and liked, but I stopped because I wanted to be uneasy and not when I left for the expedition. It has been 21 years since I did not work. "It seems that I was pressing my heart. “When the parenting and Husband baseball ended, I was waiting for it to be said, I could do what I wanted to do.”

Hong Sung-heon has openly opened Kim Jung Im's Model job and said he had torn it to Contract two years ago. Kim Jung Im recalled the situation at the time of Hong Sung-heon's words, "I did not think that you would tear the Contract and spray it on me like snow. “I put it down (Model work) then, I guess it’s not in my life.”

“I told them not to do it because they thought that children should grow a little more at the time and that you can not do it well if you look at your work,” said Hong Sung-heon, who was a coach in the United States two years ago. “I’ll support you,” he said, “and I’ll give you a chance to do it, and I’ll take care of the children and make them a meal instead of buying them.”