Kim Jong-kook, surprise phone connection "end Exercise and go to your parents' house for fear of discomfort" (TV Cultwo Show)

Kim Jong-kook showed off his unusual Exercise love for Chuseok.Singer Hong Kyung-min appeared with DJ Kim Tae-gyun in SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on September 22.On this day, a surprise phone connection was made with Kim Jong-kook, the official holiday correspondent of TV Cultwo Show.Hong Kyung-min said: There are only three cases of calling Kim Jong-kook.I was going to Exercise, Exercise, Exercise, or I was coming to Exercise. Kim Jong-kook said, I am going to Exercise now, I will go right away after I have a phone call. I have been to Anyang (parents house) for a few days because I am Chuseok.I was all day yesterday, but I went to Exercise and Anyang early because I could not be comfortable if I wanted to do Exercise too much because it was Chuseok. In particular, Kim Jong-kook texted TV Cultwo Show every holiday and got the nickname holiday correspondent.We are home. We listen as we leave, we listen as we come down. The whole family laughs together as we listen.Radio is a great force for people who are free on holiday.

Kim Jong-kook showed off his unusual Exercise love for Chuseok.

Singer Hong Kyung-min appeared with DJ Kim Tae-gyun in SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on September 22.

On this day, a surprise phone connection was made with Kim Jong-kook, the official holiday correspondent of TV Cultwo Show. Hong Kyung-min said: "There are only three cases of calling Kim Jong-kook. I was going to Exercise, Exercise, Exercise, or I was coming to Exercise. "

Kim Jong-kook said, "I am going to Exercise now, I will go right away after I have a phone call." "I have been to Anyang (parents' house) for a few days because I am Chuseok. I was all day yesterday, but I went to Exercise and Anyang early because I could not be comfortable if I wanted to do Exercise too much because it was Chuseok. "

In particular, Kim Jong-kook texted TV Cultwo Show' every holiday and got the nickname 'holiday correspondent'. "We are home. We listen as we leave, we listen as we come down. The whole family laughs together as we listen. Radio is a great force for people who are free on holiday. "