Kim Ji-soo reveals 'good influence spread' when he donated bone marrow 10 years ago

Kim Ji-soo said on his 2nd day, I have been participating in the recording of the letter audio book, which is a transplant of the United Network for Organ Sharing Movement Headquarters of Love. I have never posted a picture in 2011 with my hand, but I would like to ask you for your interest in myelodystrophy.Kim Ji-soo said, I went to the United Network for Organ Sharing Campaign Headquarters and registered myself, but you can register for donation on the Internet. He also kindly informed me how to donate to the United Network for Organ Sharing.The photo, which was released together, shows Kim Ji-soo, who visited the hospital for bone marrow donation 10 years ago.Meanwhile, Kim Ji-soo appears in TVNs new drama High Class.

Kim Ji-soo said on his 2nd day, "I have been participating in the recording of the letter audio book, which is a transplant of the United Network for Organ Sharing Movement Headquarters of Love." "I have never posted a picture in 2011 with my hand, but I would like to ask you for your interest in myelodystrophy."

Kim Ji-soo said, "I went to the United Network for Organ Sharing Campaign Headquarters and registered myself, but you can register for donation on the Internet." He also kindly informed me how to donate to the United Network for Organ Sharing.

The photo, which was released together, shows Kim Ji-soo, who visited the hospital for bone marrow donation 10 years ago.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji-soo appears in TVN's new drama 'High Class'.