Kim Hyun-Sook, Fan heart Explosion to Kim Hee-jin "first person to ask for a photo"

Gag Woman Kim Hyun-Sook reveals Fan heart for volleyball player Kim Hee-jinKim Hyun-Sook posted a picture on September 18th with a personal instagram with an article entitled The first person who asked me to take a picture of a studio shot I raise is Kim Hee-jin.Kim Hyun-Sook in the public photo is taking a pose with Kim Hee-jin in the studio I raise it.The two people who are taking a cute thumb pose are happy.The netizens who watched this responded such as Wow and the key hit and I am so envious.Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-Sook is appearing in JTBC entertainment I raise with Son Hamin.

Gag Woman Kim Hyun-Sook reveals Fan heart for volleyball player Kim Hee-jin

Kim Hyun-Sook posted a picture on September 18th with a personal instagram with an article entitled "The first person who asked me to take a picture of a studio shot I raise is Kim Hee-jin."

Kim Hyun-Sook in the public photo is taking a Pose with Kim Hee-jin in the studio 'I raise it'. The two people who are taking a cute thumb Pose are happy.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "Wow and the key hit" and "I am so envious".

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-Sook is appearing in JTBC entertainment 'I raise' with son Hamin.