Kim Hyun-Sook, after 11kg loss, I don't know...I'm always in shape 'Eye-catching'

On the 4th, Kim Hyun-Sook posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled # Studio recording # Walking moms # Mother of the world # Special family # All of you.The photo shows Kim Hyun-Sook posing for Camera.Kim Hyun-Sooks slender body and long glamor, which recently succeeded in Diet, captivates the eye.The netizens who saw this commented, You have become a slimmer, I like to see, and I always support you.Kim Hyun-Sook is appearing with Son Hamin in the JTBC entertainment program I Raise and will return to the house theater with SBS new drama Inside the Company.Photo: Kim Hyun-Sook Instagram

On the 4th, Kim Hyun-Sook posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "# Studio recording # Walking moms # Mother of the world # Special family # All of you".

The photo shows Kim Hyun-Sook posing for Camera. Kim Hyun-Sook's slender body and long glamor, which recently succeeded in Diet, captivates the eye.

The netizens who saw this commented, "You have become a slimmer," "I like to see," and "I always support you."

Kim Hyun-Sook is appearing with son Hamin in the JTBC entertainment program 'I Raise' and will return to the house theater with SBS new drama 'Inside the Company'.

Photo: Kim Hyun-Sook Instagram