Kim Gu, MC Grie said he 'debt' with a bunch of cash, "I don't want to live long" Why? (Radio Star')

Kim Gu made surprise Confessions at Radio Star.Kim Hyeong-seok, Epik Highs DJ Tukutz, Gnostic, Yi Yi and Wenstein appeared in MBCs Radio Star, which aired on the 15th.Kim Hyeong-seok said, I lost my diet from 94 kilos to early 70s, he said.Kim Gu also said that Kim Gu was a composer who was castrated as a musician in the Masked Wang, and Kim Gu explained that he was not able to fit every day, so he metaphorically lost his ability.DJ Tukutz said that he appeared in Radio Star in 12 years, and Kim Gu said, Kim Gu, you have a lot of poison in your eyes.Kim Gu laughed, saying, I do not have energy anymore, I see it for 30 years at a long time. He said, I do not have to live a life span and average life.I do not want to live until the age of 100, I do not want to live for a long time. I really said, Surprise Confessions, Yoo Se-yoon shouted, I live a long time. Kim Gu said, Do you want to live a long time?Wenstein said, What do you do when you play? He said, Not only young people but also young people are very popular.When he took out the photo, saying that he resembled Kim Hyang-ki and Mina about Wenstein, they all said, Actor Yoo Tae-woong, singer Kang Kyun-sung, Bae Gi-sung, Brunomas, actor Kim Dae-myung and Kim Min-jong resemble each other.On the other hand, MC Gri appeared on m.net TMI News broadcast on the 15th, and recently said that he had taken a sole chicken advertisement without his father Kim Gu. I paid the debts that I was going to pay for, and I am collecting more after that. Jun Hyun-moo said, I really raised my son.Capture the Radio Star screen

Kim Gu made surprise Confessions at Radio Star.

Kim Hyeong-seok, Epik High's DJ Tukutz, Gnostic, Yi Yi and Wenstein appeared in MBC's Radio Star, which aired on the 15th.

Kim Hyeong-seok said, "I lost my diet from 94 kilos to early 70s," he said.

Kim Gu also said that Kim Gu was a composer who was castrated as a musician in the 'Masked Wang', and Kim Gu explained that he was "not able to fit every day, so he metaphorically lost his ability."

DJ Tukutz said that he appeared in Radio Star in 12 years, and Kim Gu said, "Kim Gu, you have a lot of poison in your eyes." Kim Gu laughed, saying, "I do not have energy anymore, I see it for 30 years at a long time." He said, "I do not have to live a life span and average life."

"I do not want to live until the age of 100, I do not want to live for a long time. I really said," Surprise Confessions, Yoo Se-yoon shouted, "I live a long time." Kim Gu said, "Do you want to live a long time?"

Wenstein said, "What do you do when you play?" He said, "Not only young people but also young people are very popular."

When he took out the photo, saying that he resembled Kim Hyang-ki and Mina about Wenstein, they all said, "Actor Yoo Tae-woong, singer Kang Kyun-sung, Bae Gi-sung, Brunomas, actor Kim Dae-myung and Kim Min-jong resemble each other."

On the other hand, MC Gri appeared on m.net 'TMI News' broadcast on the 15th, and recently said that he had taken a sole chicken advertisement without his father Kim Gu. "I paid the debts that I was going to pay for, and I am collecting more after that." Jun Hyun-moo said, "I really raised my son."

Capture the Radio Star' screen