Kim Eun-hee author "Signal' glasses God, Ideas from Drink" (All The Butlers)

In All The Butlers, Kim Eun-hee wrote a story about Signal production.Kim Eun-hee appeared as a master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 12th.On this day, Seo In-sun appeared as an acquaintance of Kim Eun-hee and attracted attention.Kim Eun-hee writes about his relationship with Seo In-sun, When I signed the drama, Mr. Um Ji-won came out as a prosecutor.He helped me in the process of covering the character of the inspection, legal terms, and practical procedures. In particular, Kim Eun-hee attracted attention by saying that he had a lot of help when working on Signal. Seo In-sun said, Signal is a work in 2016.When I saw the first episode, Kim Hye-soo showed me the glasses and interrogated them. I remembered telling them at Drink.I was talking about it in Drink. I was drunk and I caught it. Kim Eun-hee writes, How hard I live, he added, adding to the laughter.

In All The Butlers', Kim Eun-hee wrote a story about Signal' production.

Kim Eun-hee appeared as a master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 12th.

On this day, Seo In-sun appeared as an acquaintance of Kim Eun-hee and attracted attention. Kim Eun-hee writes about his relationship with Seo In-sun, "When I signed the drama, Mr. Um Ji-won came out as a prosecutor. He helped me in the process of covering the character of the inspection, legal terms, and practical procedures. "

In particular, Kim Eun-hee attracted attention by saying that he had a lot of help when working on Signal'. Seo In-sun said, "Signal' is a work in 2016. When I saw the first episode, Kim Hye-soo showed me the glasses and interrogated them. I remembered telling them at Drink. I was talking about it in Drink. I was drunk and I caught it. "

Kim Eun-hee writes, "How hard I live," he added, adding to the laughter.