Kim Eun-hee author "Many Drinks? How Hard I Live" Laugh (All The Butlers)

On the 12th SBS entertainment All The Butlers, a second story was held with Kim Eun-hee writer following last week.On this day, I met Kim Eun-hees imagination helper, Seo in-sun Inspection.Seo in-sun Inspection is a person who helped to create the inspection role that Eom Ji-won played in the drama Sign written by Kim Eun-hee writer.In particular, Kim Eun-hee wrote Signal and called the so-in-sun inspection from time to time to ask for advice.The members of All The Butlers teased, Do you only contact me when you do your work? So, so so in-sun inspection and Kim Eun-hee writer said, No.I meet and drink wine, he said.The members who heard this teased again, saying, I can not get drunk, and Kim Eun-hee laughed, explaining, I do not want to drink it because of my work.Especially, the so-in-sun inspection recalled the time when I drank like Kim Eun-hee, I wrote the story I had at the drink in Signal once.I felt like I was drunk at that time, but I do not know when I caught it. Kim Eun-hee wrote, How hard I live and laughed.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
On the 12th SBS entertainment All The Butlers, a second story was held with Kim Eun-hee writer following last week.On this day, I met Kim Eun-hees imagination helper, Seo in-sun Inspection.Seo in-sun Inspection is a person who helped to create the inspection role that Eom Ji-won played in the drama Sign written by Kim Eun-hee writer.In particular, Kim Eun-hee wrote Signal and called the so-in-sun inspection from time to time to ask for advice.The members of All The Butlers teased, Do you only contact me when you do your work? So, so so in-sun inspection and Kim Eun-hee writer said, No.I meet and drink wine, he said.The members who heard this teased again, saying, I can not get drunk, and Kim Eun-hee laughed, explaining, I do not want to drink it because of my work.Especially, the so-in-sun inspection recalled the time when I drank like Kim Eun-hee, I wrote the story I had at the drink in Signal once.I felt like I was drunk at that time, but I do not know when I caught it. Kim Eun-hee wrote, How hard I live and laughed.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

On the 12th sbs entertainment All The Butlers', a second story was held with Kim Eun-hee writer following last week.

On this day, I met Kim Eun-hee's imagination helper, seo in-sun Inspection. seo in-sun Inspection is a person who helped to create the Inspection role that Eom Ji-won played in the drama 'Sign' written by Kim Eun-hee writer.

In particular, Kim Eun-hee wrote Signal' and called the so-in-sun Inspection from time to time to ask for advice. The members of All The Butlers' teased, "Do you only contact me when you do your work?" So, so so in-sun Inspection and Kim Eun-hee writer said, "No. I meet and drink wine," he said.

The members who heard this teased again, saying, "I can not get drunk," and Kim Eun-hee laughed, explaining, "I do not want to drink it because of my work."

Especially, the so-in-sun Inspection recalled the time when I drank like Kim Eun-hee, "I wrote the story I had at the drink in Signal' once. I felt like I was drunk at that time, but I do not know when I caught it. "Kim Eun-hee wrote," How hard I live "and laughed.

Photo: sbs broadcast screen