Kang Ye-bin "starred to find child Father" ('Love Dosa 2')

Actor Kang Ye-bin shocks Studios with surprise remarksOn the 13th, cable channel SBS Plus and channel S Love Lovers Season 2, Kang Ye-bin appeared and spoke out frankly.Kang Ye-bin said, I came out to decide the real major ambassador, he said, I came out to find my child Father.It could be a mix-up, isnt it yet born? said Shindong, who accepted the situation, saying, I havent even given birth yet.Hong Jin-kyung said, Now, after about 5 minutes after this is out, all three portals will be Kang Ye-bin is looking for father.I am doing my own thing, he expressed concern.But Kang Ye-bin said, Its okay, if you can find it that way, its okay.
Actor Kang Ye-bin shocks Studios with surprise remarksOn the 13th, cable channel SBS Plus and channel S Love Lovers Season 2, Kang Ye-bin appeared and spoke out frankly.Kang Ye-bin said, I came out to decide the real major ambassador, he said, I came out to find my child Father.It could be a mix-up, isnt it yet born? said Shindong, who accepted the situation, saying, I havent even given birth yet.Hong Jin-kyung said, Now, after about 5 minutes after this is out, all three portals will be Kang Ye-bin is looking for father.I am doing my own thing, he expressed concern.But Kang Ye-bin said, Its okay, if you can find it that way, its okay.

Actor Kang Ye-bin shocks Studios with surprise remarks

On the 13th, cable channel sbs plus and channel S 'Love Lovers Season 2', Kang Ye-bin appeared and spoke out frankly.

Kang Ye-bin said, "I came out to decide the real major ambassador," he said, "I came out to find my child Father."

"It could be a mix-up, isn't it yet born?" said Shindong, who accepted the situation, saying, "I haven't even given birth yet."

Hong Jin-kyung said, "Now, after about 5 minutes after this is out, all three portals will be Kang Ye-bin is looking for Father'. I am doing my own thing, "he expressed concern.

But Kang Ye-bin said, "It's okay, if you can find it that way, it's okay."