'Jung Jun-ho' Lee Ha Jung, yang ji-eun X Eunga Eun and acquainted with 'TV Chosun family'

Lee Ha Jung posted two photos on his 22nd instagram with an article entitled You are watching Chuseok special Wakanam, and you have my pretty sisters with you.In the photo, Lee Ha Jung is wearing a white dress and taking a selfie with the trot goddess Eunga and Yang ji-eun.The three people who are TV Chosun family are laughing brightly and revealing their friendship.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I am laughing so much that I am falling in my belly, Beauty women, Ha Jung is the best,

Lee Ha Jung posted two photos on his 22nd instagram with an article entitled "You are watching Chuseok special Wakanam, and you have my pretty sisters with you."

In the photo, Lee Ha Jung is wearing a white dress and taking a selfie with the trot goddess Eunga and yang ji-eun. The three people who are TV Chosun family are laughing brightly and revealing their friendship.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I am laughing so much that I am falling in my belly", "Beauty women, Ha Jung is the best", "