"Jang Hang-jun raised it!" "Genre animals Master" Kim Eun-hee author "Kiss god? Thriller genre after marriage."

Kim Eun-hee appeared in All The Butlers and mentioned the Thriller genre.SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast on the airwaves.Todays Master was writer Kim Eun-hee, who welcomed the appearance of Kim Eun-hee with a 90-degree greeting.Lee Seung-gi, Yoo Soo-bin and others, I am so fan and asked to appear in the work.However, Kim Dong-Hyun made everyone embarrassed by mentioning Dokkaebi, Couple of Paris, and Dawn of the Sun about Kim Eun-hees work.Kim Eun-hee responded witfully, saying, I am friends with Kim Eun-sook, who wrote all of those works.I asked Kim Eun-hee about his childhood.Kim Eun-hee, who had fallen in a comic book room, said, I did not eat anything, I was looking at comics, and I was put in 119 than comics. I knew all the daughters of the Acourt house,Kim Eun-hee said, The source of imagination was a comic book, and I liked genuine comics in my childhood. As for the reason why I did not have Kiss god in my work, I am ambiguous to enter Kiss god in the flow, I can not write it well.After marriage, the Thriller genre became more and more, and Jang Hang-jun inspired me, I raised it!I decided to learn imagination from Kim Eun-hee.Kim Eun-hee said, I hope to adapt a fairytale that can be easily accessed by becoming my writer team as Genre Animals.It was about creating a cruel Fairytale, centered on reasoning, mystery, and tension, and the special product for a well-written person was The Notebook, which was written since 2016.In addition, when the Jirisan material was still left in The Notebook, Yang said, I will keep it in the glass tube if I receive it.Kim Eun-hee said, If you have set the topic, you should run on your feet. I hope you will meet with the experts who have helped me a lot.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

Kim Eun-hee appeared in All The Butlers' and mentioned the Thriller genre.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast on the airwaves.

Today's Master was writer Kim Eun-hee, who welcomed the appearance of Kim Eun-hee with a 90-degree greeting. Lee Seung-gi, Yoo Soo-bin and others, "I am so fan" and asked to appear in the work.

However, Kim Dong-Hyun made everyone embarrassed by mentioning 'Dokkaebi', 'Couple of Paris', and 'Dawn of the Sun' about Kim Eun-hee's work. Kim Eun-hee responded witfully, saying, "I am friends with Kim Eun-sook, who wrote all of those works."

I asked Kim Eun-hee about his childhood. Kim Eun-hee, who had fallen in a comic book room, said, "I did not eat anything, I was looking at comics, and I was put in 119 than comics." "I knew all the daughters of the Acourt house,

Kim Eun-hee said, "The source of imagination was a comic book, and I liked genuine comics in my childhood." As for the reason why I did not have Kiss god in my work, "I am ambiguous to enter Kiss god in the flow, I can not write it well."

"After marriage, the Thriller genre became more and more, and Jang Hang-jun inspired me, I raised it!"

I decided to learn imagination from Kim Eun-hee. Kim Eun-hee said, "I hope to adapt a Fairytale that can be easily accessed by becoming my writer team as Genre animals."

It was about creating a cruel Fairytale, centered on reasoning, mystery, and tension, and the special product for a well-written person was The Notebook, which was written since 2016.

In addition, when the Jirisan material was still left in The Notebook, Yang said, "I will keep it in the glass tube if I receive it."

Kim Eun-hee said, "If you have set the topic, you should run on your feet." "I hope you will meet with the experts who have helped me a lot."

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen