"I've never been so dirty": Ha Ji-won, Ahn Young Mi Furious (SNL Korea) reenacts Wax 'Brother' dance

Actor Ha Ji-won Furious to Ahn Young MiHa Ji-won was the second host in the second Coupang Play SNL Korea released on September 11th.On this day, Shin Dong-yeop asked Ha Ji-won, Have you ever done anything other than acting?Ha Ji-won responded, I made my debut at 19 and have only acted so far; I have never done anything else.At that time, Ahn Young Mi suddenly appeared on stage, and the contest began.Ahn Young Mi started dancing to Ha Ji-won, Im you 20 years ago, and to Waxs brother.In the past, Ha Ji-won reenacted the time when Waxs debut song performance was performed.Ha Ji-won then said: No, Ive never played Singer, Ive done some performance but Ive never been Singer.And I have never been so dirty. At that time, I reenacted the dance and raised the heat by putting on a sexy wave.After a passionate stage, Ha Ji-won regained his calm, saying, I was misunderstood as a singer at the time.

Actor Ha Ji-won Furious to Ahn Young Mi

Ha Ji-won was the second host in the second Coupang Play 'SNL Korea' released on September 11th.

On this day, Shin Dong-yeop asked Ha Ji-won, "Have you ever done anything other than acting?"

Ha Ji-won responded, "I made my debut at 19 and have only acted so far; I have never done anything else."

At that time, Ahn Young Mi suddenly appeared on stage, and the contest began. Ahn Young Mi started dancing to Ha Ji-won, "I'm you 20 years ago," and to Wax's "brother". In the past, Ha Ji-won reenacted the time when Wax's debut song Performance was performed.

Ha Ji-won then said: "No, I've never played Singer, I've done some Performance but I've never been Singer. And I have never been so dirty. "At that time, I reenacted the dance and raised the heat by putting on a sexy wave.

After a passionate stage, Ha Ji-won regained his calm, saying, "I was misunderstood as a Singer at the time."