Lee Sang-hwa' Gangnam District, bankbook balance of 3422 won.Currently income = Billion sound? ('National Recept')

Wakanam Gangnam District surprises national receipt 3MC with extraordinary incomeIn the second KBS Joy entertainment program National Receipt, which is broadcasted at 9:10 pm today (17th), 3MC Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, and Young Jin Park analyze the Receipt of singer Gangnam District.Song Eun-yi introduces Gangnam District, saying, Usually, Wakanam refers to a man who uses a wife card, but this is a man who uses a card for his wife.After that, the receipt analysis of Gangnam District begins, and the purchase of large amounts of chicken sculptures catches the attention of 3MC.Gangnam District said, I bought it because I liked chicken, but a few days later, my wife Lee Sang-hwa came in.So I bought another chicken in the middle and a few days later, I had a good thing that was ridiculous. However, 3MC looks at him with distrustful eyes, and eventually causes a pupil earthquake when Gangnam District reveals the income it earned from good work.3MC shouted Where is the chicken, There is no need to analyze the Receipt, Lets go to buy the chicken and laughed, among them, Young Jin Park declared I will save my words and devastated the studio.The Receipt details of the Wakanam Gangnam District can be found at the 2nd National Receipt broadcast today (17th) at 9:10 pm on Minutes KBS Joy.national recept

'Wakanam' Gangnam District surprises 'national Receipt' 3MC with extraordinary income

In the second KBS Joy entertainment program 'national Receipt', which is broadcasted at 9:10 pm today (17th), 3MC Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, and Young Jin Park analyze the Receipt of singer Gangnam District.

Song Eun-yi introduces Gangnam District, saying, "Usually, 'Wakanam' refers to a man who uses a wife card, but this is a man who uses a card for his wife."

After that, the Receipt analysis of Gangnam District begins, and the purchase of large amounts of chicken sculptures catches the attention of 3MC.

Gangnam District said, "I bought it because I liked chicken, but a few days later, my wife Lee Sang-hwa came in. So I bought another chicken in the middle and a few days later, I had a good thing that was ridiculous. "

However, 3MC looks at him with distrustful eyes, and eventually causes a pupil earthquake when Gangnam District reveals the income it earned from good work.

3MC shouted "Where is the chicken", "There is no need to analyze the Receipt", "Let's go to buy the chicken" and laughed, among them, Young Jin Park declared "I will save my words" and devastated the studio.

The Receipt details of the 'Wakanam' Gangnam District can be found at the 2nd 'national Receipt' broadcast today (17th) at 9:10 pm on Minutes KBS Joy.

national recept