Hyeri, Coffee or Tea in front of the fresh-blue Celebratory photo

It was a lot of work!Celebratory photo of Hyeris impression of coffee or Tea Gift directorI replied.Hyeri said on his Instagram on the 3rd, Our ending fairy male director sent us Coffee or Tea.Coachs best ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ !!!!!!!! Thanks to you, I was very strong today!!!!!The photo shows Hyeri posing in a hanbok with a danggi head in front of Coffee or Tea Gift, directed by Nam Sung-woo, who is a sick living together.Hyeri has a celebratory photo with a cute and youthful charmI thank you and gather your eyes.On the other hand, Hyeri appeared as Idam in the TVN drama The Falling Living which last July.Also, I will find my fans through KBS2 drama Thinking of the Moon when I bloom.Thinking of the Moon when it blooms tells the story of the age of the prohibition, the four youths who are over the line, sharing friendship, taking love and growing up.

"It was a lot of work!" Celebratory photo of Hyeri's impression of 'Coffee or Tea Gift' director I replied.

Hyeri said on his Instagram on the 3rd, "Our ending fairy male director sent us Coffee or Tea. Coach's best ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ !!!!!!!! Thanks to you, I was very strong today!!!!!

The photo shows Hyeri posing in a hanbok with a danggi head in front of Coffee or Tea Gift, directed by Nam Sung-woo, who is a 'sick living together'. Hyeri has a celebratory photo with a cute and youthful charm I thank you and gather your eyes.

On the other hand, Hyeri appeared as Idam in the TVN drama 'The Falling Living' which last July. Also, I will find my fans through KBS2 drama 'Thinking of the Moon when I bloom'. Thinking of the Moon when it blooms tells the story of the age of the prohibition, the four youths who are over the line, sharing friendship, taking love and growing up.